Sign in to follow this  
midage32065

Off work early so had time to cut

Thank you..Seriously...Try to explain or show people what you do and you can tell they dont have a clue to what it takes to put an idea into a hard form, so when I tell someone thanks I really mean it..I have a wolf but need to clean original as I cut it  last nite but noticed a hip-hop of the blade which indicated I had "white" spots ever so tiny so once I clean it I will cut again and post it..I did up 2 FOR RENT layouts for my mother in Fla and I am certain my step  daughter will lay them out for her onto sign substrate...Gonna read some how-to's while I am here..Have a good one..

Thank you..I did 4 more last nite on black vinyl Oracal...Now I am venturing on a 4ft x 24in tiger standing...gonna try cutting it tonite if it looks good I will post it, I see it as a mirror or glass door art thing but hey what do I know, I keep telling the ole lady I have an eye for art and such..At least I think I do...

Did you create the bull or download it? I like the design. Wanna post up the vector file?

Thanks,

Gary

Wont lie... found it doing a google search and worked on scaling it..I am digging into my collective since 98 of simple designs we worked on when I went to Commercial Art School in st. Augustine...

• Like 1

if I do upload it, will I be wrong in doing so since I didnt design it, I will not claim anything that I didnt design...Not brown nosing just being frank, my photography and 3D work is/has been being seen on Deviantart.com for over 5 yrs and I am a realist about what I do and what I dont so if anyone wants to see my stuff feel free to look up midage32065 and VIOLA there I am...