Sign in to follow this  
xpfguy

home decor gift

I just got a couple of these frames from Kohls.  I could not stand the fact I couldn't find them so I tried Kohls as PointOfExpression mentioned.  I found some 11x14 ones and when I saw the price of 30 bucks I thought.... naw, not today..... then I glanced up and saw the sign, "frames 50% off"  Now where talkin...

I grabbed a couple and headed for the check out, when she rang me up I noticed it was cheaper than I thought.  When I asked her about the total she said "Oh, this is friends and family weekend and everyone gets an additional 20% off at the register!"    WINNING!

Sweet - we got a new Kohl's that opened here in town a few months ago and I've not had a reason to go - until now!

Coffee mugs.

I buy them at the DollarTree and personalize them with cut-vinyl (751 cast).  The person's initial(s) is good, or some cute saying.

Just browsing around the store, you'll come across other items that lend themselves well to having decals applied.

They have lots of plastic boxes (good for plumbers to keep their miscellaneous small parts in, labelled).

• Like 1

Coffee mugs.

I buy them at the DollarTree and personalize them with cut-vinyl (751 cast).  The person's initial(s) is good, or some cute saying.

Just browsing around the store, you'll come across other items that lend themselves well to having decals applied.

They have lots of plastic boxes (good for plumbers to keep their miscellaneous small parts in, labelled).

Thank you for great recommendation!