Sign in to follow this  
midage32065

Where would I view Multi color tutorial

I am seeking any PDF or video of the HOW TO begin and cut a 2-3-4 color vinyl design..Something of a layman's

version and something that will stick with you and doesnt require a rocket science course please...I am beyond

the curious stage and want to learn but SLOWY with a trial and error if needed...I learn best when I can see and do it

along with the instruction whether it be PDF or Video..So any advice is more than appreciated....

Thanks for reading this....

This is called "layering" and it works just as you would expect --  you have a design that's composed of different color elements, and you cut each one, then combine by aligning them carefully one by one onto the substrate (utilizing clear app. tape is beneficial for doing this and seeing the proper positioning).

http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/examples.php

Ok.. I watched this video and have several quries if I may please...

What kind of tak tape is he using? He is not struggling in pulling apart from step 1 to the end result? I see Oracal but I am unfamilar with this type.

I'm not trying to be funny or such, just trying to get this down...Truthfully I attemped this today and was pleased with design, cut, alignment but placement was  the main issue

as it must be of a partcular tak tape because he IS whopping through it like a champ and I am sure he does it daily....

So again any info is greatly appreciated and I will search utube for more info...Thank you for reading this..have a good one..

it is all pre weeded so it can go pretty fast with some practice.  as long as you get the registration marks right the rest will be right.