Sign in to follow this  
hyptonic

Flexi Mac - Panel keeps enlarging

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Every time I open a new file in Flexi 8.5 mac when I hit print and cut the panel around the design enlarges. I have to resize it down close to my image. it starts small by the cm then moves into inches. Also as this gets bigger i noticed it will start to forget to complete cuts. If i reinstall the software the panel works fine for 2-3 files and the cuts are dialed in perfect.

I contacted flexi but i have not herd a response.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Every time I open a new file in Flexi 8.5 mac when I hit print and cut the panel around the design enlarges. I have to resize it down close to my image. it starts small by the cm then moves into inches. Also as this gets bigger i noticed it will start to forget to complete cuts. If i reinstall the software the panel works fine for 2-3 files and the cuts are dialed in perfect.

I contacted flexi but i have not herd a response.

So are you trying to print or are you trying to cut?  You should not be clicking PRINT to cut a design..  You click SEND at the bottom of the cut/plot layout screen..  your cutter is not a printer...unless you are trying to print on a printer. 

Excuse me i ment plot/cut. I am aware its not a printer nor does it act like one.  I attached an image, you can see the outer black box around my outlines. That black box continues to get larger away further away from my design each time try to plot/cut anything and i have to resize it down. 

post-5456-0-99709900-1355770544_thumb.pn

post-5456-0-49984700-1355771544_thumb.pn

Excuse me i ment plot/cut. I am aware its not a printer nor does it act like one.  I attached an image, you can see the outer black box around my outlines. That black box continues to get larger away further away from my design each time try to plot/cut anything and i have to resize it down. 

Just wanted to be clear, there are people that go to the printer icon and try to print.. and then wonder why it doesn't cut right.

Sorry, no picture attached. 

Thanks yes I can understand that. Picture should be attached now. You can see that the first one the panel is 7" and the second photo it is 12" yes its a different design but both files are the same starting 5x5. 

Why are you overlapping your design?  I see you have that checked.. .20  in...       Are you sure you don't have some stray nodes out there on those designs that the software is picking up and making the panel larger?    You can try posting those designs, and I can put them in my Flexi software to look at.  So,, what happens when you put the panel back to about .2 inches.  Will it stay there.? 

Try reinstalling the software.