Hi All, I have been trying to troubleshoot my 12" USCutter MH Series vinyl cutter for the last couple of days now. I'll spare you all the drama I had to endure and just list what/where I'm at now and hope for the best - your help. Specs & Current Set-up I'm working with a MacBook Pro OS X version 10.7 with Intel processor and have the cutter hooked up using a keyspan USB to serial adapter. I downloaded and installed the driver as directed and provided at start.uscutter.com/mh/osx, and changed the Baude Rate settings on the cutter to 4800. I also installed the FTDI USB driver via the Help menu in SCALP. And prior to attempting to run a test using SCAL I rebooted my computer. The USB connection is seen by my computer as evidenced when I look it up in my computer's Utility/System Information under Hardware > USB as "USB-Serial Controller D" in the USB Device Tree below USB High-Speed Bus > Hub. Now to the Problem... With everything plugged in and turned on, I add some text to the work area in SCALP, select it, choose my cutter, and send it to cut. It then shows the "Cutting..." queue window grayed out with the word "Initializing..." for a couple of seconds before an error window titled "Cutting Machine Not Found" pops up. In this window it says the following block message: My Question What am I missing or doing wrong? I am at my whit's end on troubleshooting this whole thing. I consider myself pretty techie, but this is the first time working with a cutter. Would someone please help me? Your time and assistance would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much in advance!