First, let me premise this by saying, the job is for my hair lady who is starting her own salon. The signs are large, but basic (i think). She is needing this done on the cheap, and I am more than willing to help her out as she has done for me in the years I have been using her. Also, they are looking at this location to last no more than their 2 year lease, then moving to a "better" area of town, and are very flexible, easy going people. Artwork is rough, need to purchase image still. That being said, here is the job, all white backgrounds with design below: 1 Lighted, 2 sided 7'x 2.5' 1 Lighted, 1 sided 9' s 3.5' 1 Non lighted, 4' x 4' (corrugated plastic of some sort, hung with zip ties , they are letting me know. Will need to redesign layout a little to fit square) Here is the design so far. I still have some font customizing and flare to add, but the girl will be a silhouette (possibly a colored outfit & shoe bows...depends on price and qty of additional vinyl). I also thought about adding the color as drop shadow (below). Not so much layered, but next to. I have many questions, and would love to hear any advice on the job. Possible Silhouette options: QUESTIONS: 1. Is there a less expensive translucent vinyl for holding up the 2 years or so they plan on being there (their input was they are fine with it only lasting a short time), and is it even worth using a cheaper vinyl as far as MY work goes, like weeding, applying etc. I have not priced them yet, so this option is open. Anything that will make my first job harder, I am not up for, lol. 2. Can you layer the translucent vinyl without issues? I dont want to layer really, only apply "next to". I would love to add the drop shadow color, any suggestions on making this a smooth process? 3. What is the best way to go about such large areas with a 24" cutter? Namely, transfer tape (do you just overlap it?) and best place to have the seam in the layout. 4. Will the seam be very noticeable on such a large sign at a distance, and being translucent? 5. Application methods for a seamed together piece (will be using wet for sure)? Got some Splash fluid with my kit/cutter...is Rapid Tac II better enough to purchase for this job. I have no issue buying extra stuff that works well. Also, does the seamed area of the vinyl overlap a little or butt up to, and can you see the overlap on the translucent black? 6. Any other tools that would be worth investing in to make my job easier? I have the weeding/application kit from this site http://www.uscutter....ion+Starter+Kit , ordering the Weeding Tools (in case) kit, a 35" cutting mat, probably the 31" Bigfoot ruler (or can I buy something at hardware store)? Do I need longer squeegees, extra blades (i have 2-45s and 1-60 that came with machine and are new)? Anything else? I am sure there are more questions. I will post price questions in the other forum. Thank you!