geek

new to the forum seeking help!

Hey guys im new here, i purchased a used MH 871 but it did not come with software, where can i download any software to try it out?

any help is apreciated thanks.

• Like 1

Hey guys im new here, i purchased a used MH 871 but it did not come with software, where can i download any software to try it out?

any help is apreciated thanks.

thansk for the reply! how do i do that?

Go to the software section open the signblazer section find the download I believe it is near the top open and follow the link and instructions .also I think there is a download on the sales site .

Dan

have a lot of patience you cant just hop on signblazer and expect perfection in 5 min these thing are a pain in the a$$ and like to fight back lol

have a lot of patience you cant just hop on signblazer and expect perfection in 5 min these thing are a pain in the a$$ and like to fight back lol

Isnt that the truth! I dont have my cutter yet, but I have been playing with SBE now for a few days getting used to the program!

I agree with the SignBlazer recommendation. Good program and probably all most people need for both designing and cutting. A lot of the learning curve is getting your head around the differences between raster and vector images and doing conversions of raster to vector to make a file that you can cut. The actual program takes some learning of what tools do what job - but step by step videos are on the internet and if you put in the time you can get it on your own -- or can always ask questions here.

I would also suggest taking a look at Make The Cut!

http://make-the-cut.com/

The free trial would let you see if it is suitable for your needs - if you like it it costs less than $60 - and updates are free for life.

I use SBE - but still bought MTC! for it's vectorizing tools - try it you might like it.

welcome to the forum

-Mike

Mike, can you use Make the Cut with the MH Series and can you send your files from MTC directly to the cutter? I'm very new and know nothing about SignCut or Sign Blazer. Thanks, DeAnna

Newbie, have you made your first design and cut it? I'm having problems. I tried to open a file that I saved as an EPS file in Inkscape using the Sign Cut software and it only opens part of it. Also, I watched a video that showed that you could upload an SVG file into Sign Cut and cut it. I'm so confused. HELP!

Mike, can you use Make the Cut with the MH Series and can you send your files from MTC directly to the cutter? I'm very new and know nothing about SignCut or Sign Blazer. Thanks, DeAnna

DeAnna,

Yes you can send the cut to a MH series cutter - got to use USB interface to cut through Make The Cut! - how is yours connected?

There are drivers for a number of cutters (called Plug-uns) you can have any or all of them installed and just select the one for the cutter you want to use when you get ready to make the cut.

-Mike

I am using a USB. I don't have Make the Cut, but I am not having ANY luck with Sign Cut. I've tried to cut something for three nights.

Download the trial and give it a whirl - it is fully functional - with watermarks inserted into files you save or cut until you pay for the registration code and activate it -- Cost if $58.36 and you can load it on all of your computers with the provision that it only be run on a single computer at a time - no dongle or limited installs and updates are free - can't beat it!

Here is the page to download the program and any plug ins you want - for sure get the UScutters MH/Laser series

http://make-the-cut....oad.aspx?ref=lp

Try it out with your cutter to see if it works for you - you can cut vinyl with it - but it will have extra cuts that make it not much use except to test that it works with your cutter. Good luck.

Check out their forum and the recorded webinars for some idea of the capabilities of the program.

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/

-Mike

PS you might want to post your own new topic on this (USCutter) forum with the title asking for help getting signcut going for you - might be all you need is a little guidance in setting up something that is not quite right yet. Then you have no need to buy an additional program.

I think MTC! is worth a look even if you get the signcut going - because it is a one time registration fee and no recurring costs involved.

Download the trial and give it a whirl - it is fully functional - with watermarks inserted into files you save or cut until you pay for the registration code and activate it -- Cost if $58.36 and you can load it on all of your computers with the provision that it only be run on a single computer at a time - no dongle or limited installs and updates are free - can't beat it!

Here is the page to download the program and any plug ins you want - for sure get the UScutters MH/Laser series

http://make-the-cut....oad.aspx?ref=lp

Try it out with your cutter to see if it works for you - you can cut vinyl with it - but it will have extra cuts that make it not much use except to test that it works with your cutter. Good luck.

Check out their forum and the recorded webinars for some idea of the capabilities of the program.

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/

-Mike

PS you might want to post your own new topic on this (USCutter) forum with the title asking for help getting signcut going for you - might be all you need is a little guidance in setting up something that is not quite right yet. Then you have no need to buy an additional program.

I think MTC! is worth a look even if you get the signcut going - because it is a one time registration fee and no recurring costs involved.