Binford

Any BF3 Players here??

Just wondering if any BF3 players here ? want to hook up on PC on ORIGIN ? that may use VENT OR TEAMSPEAK add me to your friends list on Origin KayWal1981 .. I sure hope there is some game's in this awesome forum .. so i thought i ask in Off Topic.. hit me up

post-24933-0-18741300-1347583168.jpg

• Like 2

Bummer , yea i don't do Xbox i guess i would if i had one . lol ..... but yea i am PC Gamer all the way ... I wanted to play Red Dead Redemption but i found out its only for PS3 and Xbox bummer ... so sometime i guess i will have to buy one in the future .. lol You play RDR?

I do have Red Dead, and I have played online before :D I also do other online games like Dead Rising and GTA 4. The thing I like about PC is that you can run emulators for old game systems. So, in the past, I have played things like Sonic the Hedgehog .. lol

• Like 1

I used to play bf2 but I got to obsessed so I deleted it lol. I have been dying to play bf3 but don't want to get obsessed again

See, thats why I also avoided other MMROPG? games like World of Warcraft, etc. I have seen how addicting and what happens to people when they become obsessed, its really not very pretty. Good thing your smart and found a way to break free though!

• Like 1

I got battlefield 2 ... i used to play the heck out it .. now i just play BF3 not everyday but offten i can control the want LOL .... but i am a big MMROPG fan like Guild Wars 2 been a fan since the first one .. but i am not a everyday gamer .. weekends is nice to play MMROPG ... but yes i seen a lot of people get sucked in so bad .... i have learned to brake it up .... you know.. Plus BF2 that got so bad with hackers after sometime i was just getting frustrated .. bf3 is like that to but i found a good server or 2 where there is active admins that kick them and ban them so its nice fair game play ....

Point. > you would love bf3 its real nice game play but just limit your self ... i do the same .. i was dying to play yesterday but i was like nah... put a movie on instead ... got to have brakes lol you ever start playing it look me up on teamspeak. My old man he loves theses games to he almost 60 years old and he is a gamer so is my mother ... lol so funny

• Like 1

Yeah man, I played the beta and was already in love haha. I may play after I end this semester in school! Trying to finish up an EMT class and getting another branch of my business going as well. Hopefully I can get into the game though sooner or later! It's nice to have a break and play once in a while

Yeah for sure bro. Say (Point) is that your Supra ? I knew a gal back home who had one i think her was a 40th avniversary edition not sure on the 40 part but it was a Anniversary edition ... .. But yea hope you get that game then look me up on GSN website then we can teamspeak ..

WOW , freaking awesome car bro..yeah you would know you got the car :D ... i just knew that gals car was a Anniversary of some sort... is yours stock ? your a lucky guy to have that car..

wow so nice man. Its a nice car man take care of her .. :D you should post some photos of it sometime like to see it side view .. i have a thing for supra lol... they just are a nice car and nice style i like that back end of it the swoop of the rear , i here there is another one on the chalkboard i hope they don't go to weird with it , 500 horses and that at the rear wheels dang....

Right on Bruce .. Ya i want to play that one to .. right now i am waiting for DayZ standalone and WarZ is coming end of this month :D excited ,,,,

WOW man you did some nice work on that Supra .. Nice job.... Nice speaker setup to ... that car is CLEAN !!!!!!!!! and its WHITE gotta love that .... thanks for sharing them photos bro

well its your project car lol... least it keeps you busy ... I used to have a Talon TSI AWD Turbo ... it was quick .. it was a fun little car to .. my Father had a 1993 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo AWD it was silver that car i was in love with lol... i wish he still had it ... that was quick to

Its Friday, I have no life... therefore I will be playin some CQ on BF3 Multiplayer server this evening... If anyones up for it, friend me at XxVIPER22xX and lets bring the rain...

Bruce

• Like 1