I have been trying to cut some letters for a friend of mine using Arial MT Rounded Bold and Arial Unicode MS. The problem is the letters are not cutting correctly. For example the letter I in Arial Unicode should basicly be a long skinny rectangle. But when it cuts the bottom is kinda pointed. The letter "O" should be two circles but it cuts like it has a wobble. Another issue that occurs and is most noticeable in the "O"'s is it does not get cut complete. I seems like the cutter veers of course right at the end of the cut and does not completely close the loop. The smaller the letters are the more noticable this issue is. Does anyone have any idea what maybe happening? Take a look at the attached picture and note the bottom of the "I" as the worst part. I was thinking this might be an "offset" issue but I changed the offset a bunch of times to different settings and cut the same letters over and over. The issue remained in the same place in the same letters. I have a feeling the font I am using just doesn't want to cut correctly. My equpment is a 34" USCutter SC machine with a USB connection. Thanks-Scott