Sign in to follow this  
Billie

A office wall I did .

Is that vinyl with a fo-finish around it? It almost looks like all paint. Looks good. Thanks for the idea.

The glaze really adds a lot to the decals. Without it they would just look like stickers.

When you say it is a brown glaze around them what do you mean? Do you have a name or link for the actual product?

The glaze it put out by - McCloskey special affects translucent color glaze( MOCHA ).You could also use a brown paint and just dry brush it on .

Thank u everyone for all the kind words :) I was so worried about posting my work on here since I haven't really been doing this very long .And everyone on here seems to be pro's at this :)

doesn't look like newbie work to me I surely thought it was being done from a long time pro. It is awesome!

• Like 1

@moaheadswife ,The graphics I used in this office are bits and pieces of things I found on the internet. For example the trees in the pot ,it was just a pic of a tree and then I found a flower pot and welded the two together and then did some editing . :)

@Terri Thank u for the kind words .......

@velocitygraffix Thank u ;)

• Like 1

Nice job.... the glazing is perfect to warm the overall design.

The only thing I would change is the windows look empty.

In my mind I need a garden or something to be out there

beyond the window panes.

Sue2

@dakotagrafx Thank You..

@Sue2 Thank You ,And I agree something in the window would have been nice but the customer want the clean look.I thought it looked plain too that's why we mounted a black wooden shelf below the windows with a little urn and a flower ball on top.It also gives it more of a 3D affect :)