I'm looking to purchase a vinyl cutter that can cut 24" wide vinyl. I'd also like to cut as small as 1/2" letters. I don't need to do super thin lines for anything. We are going to be using this cutter to make decals with our logo on it for vehicles that leave the our auto shop. At some point we may be interested in the contour feature, but I read somewhere we can use flexi start 10? Please help!

better get a Graphtec then. CE5000-60 will fill your needs. The value cutters will not be that good on small detailed images.

You didn't say what your budget is. Buy the best you can afford. If you can't afford $1500 or so for a graphtec...just about any of the value cutters will cut down to 1`/2 inch letters. I do it all the time.

• Like 1

ITs fairly new and I don't have any experience with it but others have said it's a decent cutter. It's supposed to be better than the MH and personally I have 2 of those and never any problems.

ITs fairly new and I don't have any experience with it but others have said it's a decent cutter. It's supposed to be better than the MH and personally I have 2 of those and never any problems.

And you're able to cut 1/2" letters with yours? I'm looking at a package deal on ebay.

I cut some 1/4 inch letters a few days ago with no problems,

My old laserpoint would cut very very small text, you just have to be VERY accurate with your blade, pressure and offset settings- be prepared to spend some time learning to set up your maching for cuts using different vinyls, colors etc. Each color, and even rolls of the same color can require very very minor tweaks in pressure and blade depth.

• Like 1