Sign in to follow this  
bundownbaker

On my second motherboard!

on my second motherboard, first was fried alltogether. the second worked for one word then just puts fuzz on the lcd then nothing at all! looking @ selling cutter for some bic pens! Spent alot of time waiting for replacement, now looking @ 3rd motherboard just @ a loss for words, cutter cuts test square fine but thats it!

now cutter will do nothing and screen is blank, will be requesting whole new cutter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, sick of dealing with cry electronics, my first mother board had positive and negative leads glued together?;D?:huh: waiting for response and wasting more time i bought the cutter Jan 21 2007 and have only been able to cut one word!

I merged these two topics which are basically the same and from the same person. Bundownbaker, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with the plotter. It is possible there is a bad power supply or a local issue where you are such as the outlet or surge protector that is causing the problem. As we've discussed already on the phone we are covering your plotter under the one year warranty you purchased and will continue to work with you until the issue is resolved.

It sounds like this may be a power supply issue as well.  I would suggest replacing both the power supply and motherboard.  We will do this under warranty (even though you are past the warranty period).  I am really sorry for your trouble.

- Marcus