Dr12volt1338

Self Healing Mats

"Greenie" Self Healing Cutting Mat

I just ordered one of these. Have you guys ever used these? I know a lot of you guys use mats like these are they really helpful and worth if?

I have one I have used for the past year and a half and couldn't imagine working without one.

I use my tint knife so the blades snap off but my new bench the piece of glass I have just isn't large enough... I want a real big one to cover the whole bench,but ordered just a 18x24 or now to check it out

I have been searching I'd like to find a roll of something similar and cover my whole work bench.... Otherwise I need to get my hands on another piece of bowling lane

I pick up new 5' x 12' every 10 months or so. About 200 a pop at this size.

*thread bump* ----

Is there any major advantage to the grid pattern? I am currently using a mat without one, but now I'm going to order a larger size, so would it be worthwhile to have the 1" squares on the mat?

*thread bump* ----

Is there any major advantage to the grid pattern? I am currently using a mat without one, but now I'm going to order a larger size, so would it be worthwhile to have the 1" squares on the mat?

I like to use mine for making sure I cut the edges straight when trimming decals. The ones I keep on hand that sell a lot of I like to have nice clean straight edges on them. Other then I haven't really used it for anything else.

you will bang your head against the wall if you don't get the grid once you have used one with it. Makes everything fast and simple. Its a 12' tape measure always open on my table. I could not go a day without it. If fact monday I am ordering a new mat. Its time again.

you will bang your head against the wall if you don't get the grid once you have used one with it. Makes everything fast and simple. Its a 12' tape measure always open on my table. I could not go a day without it. If fact monday I am ordering a new mat. Its time again.

I could see where that would be awesome on the larger mats. I just have a small 18x24 for now but I will be looking for a much larger one in the near future.

I LOVE IT!!! blades last a lot longer and everything just seems to cut nicer on it. I have one I keep right on my desk now, and one on the work bench... I will never work without one now.

• Like 1

Just got the big one and small one loving living close to us cutter 9 dollar shipping is next day air for me :D

Sofar i am loving them

I pick up new 5' x 12' every 10 months or so. About 200 a pop at this size.

SA where you getting the mats for 200?...Where I get mine are more than that...I am needing to get a bigger one now..expanding to a 6' x 16 foot and my place carries only up to a 5 x 12..I also order one a year myself to...

signsplusbanners.com has 5' x 12' for 205, largest is 6' x 12' for 230.

nglantz is at 245 according to catalog for the 6' x 12'. But prices are always cheaper when I call in my orders plus they deliver so I use them every week.

Franks list price is higher but there again if calling in a order a little haggle will bring it right in line with everyone.

Sign mart has 4 x 8 printed for less than a hundred bucks.

worked for a week without a mat and i dont really know how i survived. The grid works great for lineing up before a cut

I've received the mat I ordered from US Cutter, but the grid pattern alignment seems a little bit off.

:lol:

538381_med.png

signsplusbanners.com has 5' x 12' for 205, largest is 6' x 12' for 230.

nglantz is at 245 according to catalog for the 6' x 12'. But prices are always cheaper when I call in my orders plus they deliver so I use them every week.

Franks list price is higher but there again if calling in a order a little haggle will bring it right in line with everyone.

Sign mart has 4 x 8 printed for less than a hundred bucks.

Thanks for the infor SA will check em out..