Sign in to follow this  
cegglestn

Heat Transfer vinyl for Hockey Jersey...

I have been using Thermoflex for Hockey Jerseys but has anyone used Easyweed with good results? Also came across Vyroll vinyl has anyone used this vinyl before. Thanks and let me know.

I love easy weed, that's all I use , bought some thermoflex from someone so got to try it didn't like it as much, but I have to say it does have a softer hand. But I am doing more and more sublimation love it and the is NO hand LOL

Siser all the way here..... I just put a name on the back of an old football jersey (I know the material is different) and it worked like a dream I will never use anything but the Easy Weed.

Not trying to hijack any threads, but do you mind sharing where you are getting your hockey jerseys? Thanks

k1hockey.com and kamazuhockey.com and of course hockeymonkey.com and hockeygiant.com depending upon sales of Reebok jerseys etc...

I have been using Thermoflex for hockey jerseys but has anyone used Easyweed with good results? Also came across Vyroll vinyl has anyone used this vinyl before. Thanks and let me know.

I'm looking for this in MEDIUM, preferably new, and obviously NO FAKES Preferably blank (no name and #) Can anybody help me out?