stickeysand

I cant trace i tried i suck.... Im really just hoping someone has it....pole ftness

i have searched high and low and cant find it nor have been able to trace it to make a cut worthy eps file. anyone capabile of this type of trace??

I have bad traces I have somewhat okay traces but what I really need is a perfect cut file of the 2 Venus Pole Fitness designs. I think it would look so neat on the wall. I dont want the stripper girl pole fitness I want the images below...to make my desires even more needy i want the file perfectly ready to cut. Yah i think im asking to much but im just hoping someone has these files alredy and is willing to share. Please.

Can anyone help??

post-20615-0-57724600-1331002499.jpg

post-20615-0-77245900-1331002509.jpg

jfought can you explain how to use vector magic to me please

stu

hey stu i just got it so i am not the expert but i just drop the file in and click the top right button then save. but i have the desktop version. i am sure i could get better files if iwould take the time to learn the program but i usually use illustrator cs4 for just about everything. including tracing

hey stu i just got it so i am not the expert but i just drop the file in and click the top right button then save. but i have the desktop version. i am sure i could get better files if iwould take the time to learn the program but i usually use illustrator cs4 for just about everything. including tracing

i will give it a go thanks

HI stuart ive got vector magic desktop on disc £20 inc p+p if your interested

thanks

Thanks everyone! I must say i have been needing to trace more and more lately and Ive gotton better but sometimes the simpliest things seem to frustrate me so much I dont want to do them at all! Thank you!