badun

Vector image won't appear in SBE

I purchased a vector image in Draw format. I exported it as a SVG and also EPS file. When I open the SVG in Inkscape, it looks the same as it did in Draw. If I export to EPS from Inkscape, the output looks the same as it does in Draw. When I import the EPS in Make The Cut, it looks just fine. Same for Sign Cut Pro. However, when I import it into SBE, there's nothing on the page. There's nothing visible, there's nothing to select, it's just blank.

I can't use Sign Cut to cut it because I chose not to purchase a license after my year was up. MTC is OK, but it's just not as intuitive to me as SBE or Sign Cut so I tend not to use it for anything but pixel tracing. Thus I really want SBE to work, but I can't figure out why it won't import. Ideas?

Forgot to mention that I imported it with the "full postscript interpreter" and also "postscript scanner" but neither produced any results. And I'd really prefer not to post the image since I paid for it. So basically I'm just checking to see if this is a common issue with SBE and if anyone has a solution or workaround. Thanks!

Can you post the file or email it to me and I will see if I can get it to work

Message sent with attachment. Thanks!

I've been having the same problem with EPS files going from Inkscape to SBE. happens about 80% of the time. Have you tried right click copy and then in SBE Edit/clipboard paste? This is the only way it's been working for me on about the last 10 things I've done in inkscape.

I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong???

I have read SignBlazer does not work with the newest EPS files . If you can find them , there are several posts on how to save as an older EPS version so SignBlazer will open it .