Sign in to follow this  
jimwww

Which swing away heat press?

I am interested in buying one soon - I will be using this at home so I need 120v and a swing away. Since I am starting out it won't be used every day. Would prefer one that does not have a Loud buzzer - or one that it's buzzer can be turned on or off - since some of them say that there is a buzzer.

Any Advice would be great. I intend to make t shirts and hoodies.

I don't have a specific brand but all I can give for advice is don't buy a cheap one. Spend a little more to get one that will last and maybe work better. I bought a cheap clamshell on ebay (will buy a swing one next) and the heat doesn't stay where it should and it keeps climbing half the time and I have to shut it off to cool down. I'd spend more than a couple hundred when you do easily. Probably not what all you are looking for for advice but maybe it will help.

I have a Geo Knight DK20S for sale. Which is just what your looking for in a heat press and I'm right across the border from you :).

New the are right around $1400 and with shipping, cause it weighs nearly 200lbs, it would cost you $1600. Actually more since your up in Canada.

Mine has been used lightly, probably only 50 shirts have gone through it. I just don't use it enough. I'm asking $1100.