jimwww

USCutter needs to learn that 340pm (PST) is not closing time

I just ordered some items and needed to double my order on a certain item. Odd that at 340pm PST - a message comes on telling me I have reached them outside of business hours. Not good. Website says you are open to 4pm...

I think a lot of offices send phones to the answering service long before closing but to put a mesage like that on is something else.

I was just kinda wondering, if there was alot of people already sitting on hold. waiting.. they gotta shut it off sometime to close at 4PM..

• Like 1

I was just kinda wondering, if there was alot of people already sitting on hold. waiting.. they gotta shut it off sometime to close at 4PM..

Hadn't thought of that.

• Like 1

I ordered and needed to add something to my order.. so I had just got off the phone with them 3 minutes earlier, will call em tomorrow

next......you lost your place in line.. like I said, they gotta shut it down sometime, or they will never get out of there.. you don't know how many people was already waiting on hold after you hung up. You just can't jump back in 20 minutes to closing, There could have been10- 30-50 or more people on hold.. Not enough time to take all the calls. Every call is going to be over a minute. Place your orders earlier in the day, and have it correct the first time.. Order online, if that is an option for you, then you can look over your order..

• Like 2

They never put through my order (been 7 days now) and can only accept credit cards that are accepted by paypal. They only process through paypal. My cards do not work with paypal and so I will not be doing business with them. Levi was rude to me as well.

I don't know what kind of credit card you have, but PAYPAL accepts all main credit cards. Like most stores.

VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS and PAYPAL CREDIT CARD

logo_30050_lockup.gif

I would also be interested in knowing what kind of Credit Card you have that they won't accept.

I can't imagine levi being rude to anyone. Of course,everyone has a limit to their patience.

I would also be interested in knowing what kind of Credit Card you have that they won't accept.

I can't imagine levi being rude to anyone. Of course,everyone has a limit to their patience.

Yes, I would be very interested in knowing also.

Unbeleivable ! The service I have received from UScutter has always been a positive experience . Hmm..

I'm from Canada also what card was that so I can make sure I never get one!

Oh and yes UScutter does not accept Timmies cards ( Tim Horton)

;)

I am a webmaster and paypal does NOT accept EVERY credit card - that is simply not true. I have built many e-commerce sites and had to get the owner of them to get in a regular merchant account because they could not figure out why some sales were not going through. I cannot believe they are 'only' using paypal to process their credit cards.

It's ok, I will find another company to do business with. I just opened an account with Proveer here in Burnaby and will buy from Joto in Burnaby as well. There is alway Sign Warehouse as well. I have to send a money order to USCutter to get my stand for my ct-630 but other than that I have moved on.

99.9999999999% of the members appreciate that USCutter supplies this forum . It doesn't matter if they want to hang out , learn , teach or to get vector files . Getting dramatic enough to start a thread over a trivial thing like the 1rst post , does not bode well as the replies show . A realistic person should not think correcting an order they made close to closing time is that big of a deal if it had to wait until the next day to do so IMO . Many of these situations reminds me of a sign I seen .. " Your lack of planning does not qualify it as an emergency to me " ( something to that effect ) . Same thing with the card deal . If things are that critical , I suggest planning better so not to be in such a jamb . I also call BS on Levi being rude . If you were expecting for him to act like the future of USCutter revolved around your business because you acted like it did .. I would not call that rude . I would call that being realistic & following company policies put in place by the boss .

• Like 1

Paypal accepts all MAJOR credit cards....just like most businesses do. Sill waiting to find out which one they don't accept.

Paypal accepts all MAJOR credit cards....just like most businesses do. Sill waiting to find out which one they don't accept.

They don't accept Timmies cards! ( Tim Hortons ) which in some places is considered a MAJOR credit card.

Sorry couldn't resist, please forgive! :)

They don't accept Timmies cards! ( Tim Hortons ) which in some places is considered a MAJOR credit card.

Sorry couldn't resist, please forgive! :)

Ahhh, I understand after looking it up :lol: , I had never heard of the Timmies card ( Tim Horton ) . Tin Hortons is a huge chain of stores in Canada that is like McDonalds in the USA . They issued Timmies cards for coffe , misc food etc .

I try hard not to be hypocritical about anything , Things never go perfect for me in many things & I would give USCutter that same consideration if I had went thru this . I don't hold anybody or any company to a perfect standard as I know how things go .. especially in business . That is running a small company all my life . I have plenty of friends who own big companies & see the issues that arise . This guy made am order & was wanting to modify it ... called back & got the the closed message .. likely from the reasons posted . Unless USCutter is going to stay open 24/7/365 1/4 ,there has to be a cut off time & he didn't make it with his 2nd try . No big deal to most people & I think anybody complaining about something like that has to be hypocritical .

The card issue sounds silly IMO . I would make sure when ordering . the card I was using was good in another country ( IF that is the problem ) . I know not getting things done as fast as wanted is frustrating , but I handle stuff like this with a shrug of the shoulders & a grunt . If I let trivial stuff like this get to me , real problems would devastate me . Stay or leave , the OP should try to relax & take things in a more mature perspective . It will result in benifits for him .

I was going to offer my opinion about all this and then realized that it was past my closing time, so it will have to wait... :huh::bear::lol:

Ok Light weight !!! :lol: , Docs have me taking Nuvigil & sleep is a rare option . :bear:

Roger you weren't on that call. Don't presume that you know what happened. You don't need to defend Levi. I am not upset and you guys don't have to defend them. I have had great experiences too from USCutter, especially from support. All three of my cc cards do not work with paypal. Not all cards are accepted. I cannot do business with them. I have moved on. It's ok. I do think it is interesting that the forum moderator removed one of my posts.

There is a separate drop down, when paying, that is just for CREDIT CARD, it says nothing about Paypal. (That is a different drop down) I used a Major credit card yesterday from a very small LOCAL credit union and had no problem.. It immediately accepted payment..Nor was I redirected to Paypal, I have used both ways.. With Paypal purchase, you are redirected to go to your Paypal account and log in.. then confirm payment.

Roger you weren't on that call. Don't presume that you know what happened. You don't need to defend Levi. I am not upset and you guys don't have to defend them. I have had great experiences too from USCutter, especially from support. All three of my cc cards do not work with paypal. Not all cards are accepted. I cannot do business with them. I have moved on. It's ok. I do think it is interesting that the forum moderator removed one of my posts.

I'd like to know which one,and what the post was about. I have not deleted any posts of yours.

I did not say I was in that call ... nor did I presume to " know " what happened . I said I call BS on Levi being rude . This is my logic ... Levi has many years & thousands of references being polite & helpfull . You post because you try to call 20 minutes before closing time & get a message that you don't like .. instead of calling back the next day .. it is dramatic enough for you to start this thread ... Based on that & my experiences , the problem is most certainly with you instead of Levi . I call BS still because I know Levi has been polite to even very rude people on here . It isn't a big thing , just my perspective , so don't take it personal . I don't think much , if anything on the internet should be taken personally or effect anybody much . Posting invites a response .. You gave your perspective , I gave mine ... all within forum rules ^-^