Sign in to follow this  
plantguyswife

MH721 doesn't communicate with signcut

I just set up my plotter (Refine MH721) yesterday after getting the SignCut software.  Unfortunately I can't get the 2 to communicate...I've tried 2 different computers and all 3 methods to connect.  I hooked up the pen to test before actually cutting, but the only thing I have so far is several test squares.  Any suggestions?   

Ther are two versions of the refine drivers.One is refine and the other selltopia refine.I would try using the other driver and see if that works.You also have to make sure that the settings-cutter tab shows the cutter you are using as cutter and the port you have set up to use as the device.If you are using a serial port make sure you have it set to the com port you have installed the cutter on.If you are using the lpt port,make sure it's set to ecp instead of standard printer port,and make sure ecp is set on your port settings in the bios.

I might have worked with you already today on the phone but if not then email me with your contact info so we can get the plotter talking for you.