RHConcepts

I love my facebook barcode

What do you use to create those barcodes?

Its a QR code and here is one site you can use to generate them http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ . if you google qr code genetetor you will find a bunch. You can set it up to take people to your website or show them a text message or you phone number all different stuff. I print them on most of my banners now.

Its a QR code and here is one site you can use to generate them http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ . if you google qr code genetetor you will find a bunch. You can set it up to take people to your website or show them a text message or you phone number all different stuff. I print them on most of my banners now.

Cool, thanks!!

hey i tryed this and you have to make it a cuttable image and when i do that it bunches up.. how can i prevent that using flexi8.1v1? thanks

Do you print or just want to cut it? If you print and contour it's so easy even Roger could do it :lol::lol::lol: ..Inside Joke sorry...

Do you have inkscape or Illy? If so it's an easy trace..I have Illy and it vectored mine just fine...I use it on everything as well now too..

I have done some for people to put into and on their car wraps and side windows of cars for their business..

Good luck try one of those programs and it should work well for you..Flexi rarely works for me to make something cutable...

can u send me a pm of how do get this and use?

inkscape.org

plenty of info in the inkscape thread...videos and tutorials.

Here is one I made... I made the QR codes with my iPhone. The app is called Qrafter Pro

Pretty cool app. It gives you a few options, like save as a .png or a .eps file.

The QR Facebook template is attached. You will need to change it to reflect your information.

post-21228-0-52950600-1377008857_thumb.p

QR facebook template.svg

Hello all.... First post as well as first time making a QRcode. I made it pretty big to ensure easy weeding, the size is 7 x 6 1237101_410359562402524_1382149719_n.jpg

Hello all.... First post as well as first time making a QRcode. I made it pretty big to ensure easy weeding, the size is 7 x 6 1237101_410359562402524_1382149719_n.jpg

Your image is inverted, is it designed for inside application of a transparent surface? I realize QR is indifferent to rotational orientation; have never tried reading an inverted image, does it still function? 

That's how I cut them also. Didn't know it was inverted but they work fine.

I only cut them if they are 5" or larger. Anything smaller then that are to hard to weed. I would love to print them but every time I see a printed one they are faded after 1 year. I dont know much about printing vinyl but I bet people around here are doing the cheapest way they can.

If no laminate the print seems to fade pretty fast. Compound this with non OEM ink and running on the fastest setting they can get away with and you get short term durability only.