RCS

Manual laminators

Hi gang

Am going to be purchasing a print/cut machine (cjv30 or vs300 - undecided but that discussion if for another topic) and a fair chunk of my work to start with will be decals and will need to be laminated.

Not got much space but obviously will need something that is capable of of matching the printer in size - or perhaps seeing as alot of it will be decals they could be cut in half and run through a smaller laminator seperately?? That would kill any ability to laminate larger things if needed.

Sorry, thinking and typing at the same time so am ranting abit.

Main ? was does anyone have experience with these sort of things..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-Cold-Roll-Mount-Laminator-39-inch-Laminating-NEW-/200644712077?pt=UK_BOI_Office_Equipment_Supplies_Office_Equipment_ET&hash=item2eb75b568d

Are they easy to use and produce good results?

Have seen the big sueeqee holder things. How would they compare to the above item?

It is rather annoying as I have the budget to get a slightly more 'exotic' laminator but just don't have the space..

Cheerz,

Jon

Don't you have issues with big squeege??? I have one, but always looks like the laminate material doesn't stick well, I mean, if you after use the regular squeegee you can see it is not 100% sticked... and after I apply on the vehicle, I have some bublles,,,,