andoy1503

which cutter software is best?

Hello...my signcut subscription is about to expire very soon, I would just like to know if what cutter software is the best...what does the other cutter software do that others can't? thanks :o)

Hello...my signcut subscription is about to expire very soon, I would just like to know if what cutter software is the best...what does the other cutter software do that others can't? thanks :o)

If you need a design software use Flexi, if you just need a cutting software use Signcut along with inkscape or SB.

I don't know of any other cutting software only . Renewing that subscription might be best as SignCut has the best weeding options !!! As far as a design & cutting software , It depends on what you want to do with it & how much you want to spend . Few if any would not agree that Flexi Pro is the best software . A bit pricey for the average person . For me , SignBlazer is best . InkScape is a great design software , but doesn't cut .

The support that is here for SignBlazer is immense & a big part of why SB is so appealing to me . Jay is the most knwledgable person I know about SB , He is very generous with his help :thumbsup: A evolved SB software is being developed , so the age related problems ( newer EPS type files ) & no official support will be cured whenever it is released . SB is the easiest software to learn/use that I have tried .

• Like 1

What Jay said ... :mellow:

Rodger

A new Signblazer is being developed???!!!! :o Sweet!

I love using my Signblazer. I found it very straight forward/easy to use. No complicated ways of doing things, just seemed to work the way it was supposed to if you know what I mean. Perhaps the others like Flexi etc do also for people but it seemed like their learning curve would be alot longer...and I needed to get cutting rapid :)

If you haven't tried Signblazer I would recommend doing so...especially seeing as it is free :)