I'm a business person and know how important it is to take care of your customers. I'm not into bashing someone without giving them a chance first. I've given USCutter and this Copam many chances at this point and my experiences need to be voiced. USCutter, you have been doing a very poor job of taking care of me and I am completely fed up with my experience with your Copam CP-2500 and customer support after being on the phone for hours with service, on hold for usually 10-20 minutes and sometimes over 30 minutes waiting for a service representative, actually getting a representative and when put on hold I was booted back to the main menu and had to wait on hold AGAIN, not being called back when I was told I would be when an incompetent representative couldn't help me with my problem, and many replacement parts not fixing my lemon of a cutter. I bought a 24" Copam for my small vinyl cutting business based on positive reviews about the cutter. I originally wanted to return the cutter a few weeks after I bought it because it was so problematic after working with service to solve problems, which you will see below, but I had emergency back surgery and by the time I was able to work on my business again it was after 30 days since I bought the cutter. Based on others raving reviews of the Copam I truly believe this cutter I was sent is faulty. It has cost me many hours of productivity between being on the phone and not being able to meet deadlines because it wasn't working. I bought the Copam mainly to replace my old cutter that could still cut some jobs, but was not as accurate with age. I have since bought a THIRD cutter because the Copam has been down so much I needed something to fill order demand that my original cutter couldn't do. You have forced me to waste money and time and this is not acceptable. Lets start from the beginning: -When I first got the Copam it took me a little under 2 hours on the phone with customer support to get it to communicate with my computer. While customer support did eventually get it working after many failed attempts, they could not tell me WHY it didn't work so I could avoid the problem in the future. -Once the cutter communicated it would not go to the advertised 80cm/s, it only went to 60cm/s. The advertised fast speed was one of the reasons I passed up the GCC cutter. That is false advertising. -After it would communicate I was having issues with accuracy. I would change the offset in the machine and on the program (separately) and the line quality would not get any better. After experiments with different blades and time on the phone with service it ended up being a faulty blade holder right out of the box. In this instance the representative was helpful and knowledgeable so at least a positive point to service for this one issue, but I was back to only one cutter because the faulty blade holder made the graphic quality unacceptable for my customers. So the brand new Copam sat while I waited for the blade holder to come in the mail. -At the same time I had line quality issues with the faulty blade holder, after completing a row of graphics the Copam would randomly roll the sheet of vinyl all the way out of the back of the cutter and onto the ground. This really pissed be off because 1. the vinyl roll would get dirty touching the ground and need to be cleaned, 2. it messed up my alignment for cutting and weeding, 3. a lot of time was wasted either hovering around the cutter to turn it off before it rolled the vinyl out the back or missing it and having to clean off the roll and replace it into the cutter and 4. it was random so I never knew when it was going to happen, but it happened more often than not. Big problem when I have employees I brought in for a bulk job were being paid to sit and not weed completed stickers because of my lost time. Customer service for this problem was HORRIBLE. Not including the wait time and time spent with the representative, the first time I called the guy did not have any idea why the cutter would be doing this. He said someone would call me back after he talked to them about the problem. OK, I could deal with that to get someone more knowledgeable. NOBODY called back after a day (said it would be a few hours) so I had to go through the hold system and explain my problems to a new person. After explaining the different experiments I had tried to stop the vinyl from being spit out the back, he said something along the lines of "my best guess would be that it is the motherboard" keyword, 'guess'. I suspect he had no idea what was causing my problem or else he would have suggested other things to try. He got approval and sent a new motherboard and told me to call in when it arrived. -The new motherboard arrived and I tried calling into customer service like I was told so they could explain how to install the new motherboard. I waited on hold for about 30 minutes in the afternoon before a recording came on and said "there are no representatives available" or something along those lines and was hung up on. All that time I had waited on hold not being able to work on filling orders was for nothing. I needed to get a job done that night and wanted to use the Copam so I called back again. Waited on hold for about 15 minutes before a representative came on the line. He explained basically what I needed to do and I was on my way. I replaced the motherboard without too much fuss in about 30 minutes, reassembled the cutter, and tried a couple cuts hoping the motherboard would fix the random spitting problem. I completed the small job that night without the vinyl rolling out the back. However, I worked on a bigger job last night (Aug 9th) and it started spitting the vinyl out the back again. Back to square one. I wasted all that time waiting for and installing the motherboard to have it not fix the issue. -During the time I was waiting on the motherboard the cutter had a different problem. It could not cut horizontal lines so any job I had with straight horizontal lines was out of the question. The blade would not cut all the way through and would skip, making the horizontal lines look like a dashed line where the blade didn't cut. While on the phone with customer support about the spitting out the back issue I mentioned that it would not cut horizontal lines right. Again the representative did not have an answer why it was doing this and took the easy way out saying "that also might be fixed by the new motherboard." I managed to limp by using the Copam for jobs without horizontal lines and used my original cutter to take care of what straight line jobs it could do. When I put the new motherboard in the horizontal line issue didn't change. Now that I knew it wasn't caused by the motherboard I experimented. I had an idea to use the original faulty blade holder to see if it cut horizontal lines. I found it, put it in the machine and it cut horizontal lines fine. That told me that the second blade holder I was sent had developed a problem within a month. Called to get another blade holder sent to me yesterday. The wait time was over 20 minutes, but at least I was not booted out to the main menu this time. I got through to a representative and talked to him about my issue and my experiment and he was pretty much useless. After being put on hold he came back and said "this needs to be submitted to our tier 3 department and they will call you back in a few hours." I guess he didn't have the authorization to send parts and/or he wasn't knowledgeable enough. You guessed it, I wasn't called back! So here I sit extremely fed up with my faulty cutter that I can only use for a select few jobs with its second motherboard that didn't fix the problem and second blade holder that needs to be replaced. I'll say it again, I've read that many people are happy with their Copam cutters. I have been overly patient waiting on parts and dealing with incompetent service people ONLY because the cutter has gotten so many good reviews and I figured if I waited it out I would also be happy with my cutter. But at this point with parts not fixing the problems, I need to cut my losses and need a new Copam or a refund. This cutter is not worth my time to fix and should be thrown in a dumpster.