Sign in to follow this  
pitkin2020

any help or advice plz

Hi all, well I have been asked to recreate these logos for a motorhome of a friend. He tried to get them from the dealer but they no longer supply them (nice of them) and so they suggested to get a sign maker to remake them.

I have redrawn it best as I can but was wondering if someone would take a look over them as i'm not 100% happy with them, but I can't seem to get them any smoother (if that makes sense)

Here is the main graphic

pilote1.jpg

Here is the main logo

pilote2.jpg

and here is the model name

pilote3.jpg

I have redrawn the first 2 but the 3rd one my mind has gone blank and I can't remember how to slant the text for 78MX.

Here are my attempts, any help is much appreciated.

• Like 1

It happens all the time with manufacturers... They tend to stop producing their graphics for vehicles after 10 years or so... I recreate these types all the time... If no one is able to help you out here... Just give me a shout ;-)

Looks pretty good, on the first pic there are doubles

on the lower far right.

mark-s

It happens all the time with manufacturers... They tend to stop producing their graphics for vehicles after 10 years or so... I recreate these types all the time... If no one is able to help you out here... Just give me a shout ;-)

Yeah this motorhome is a 95 IIRC, if it were me I would just have the new logos put on instead of the old ones but hey ho

Looks pretty good, on the first pic there are doubles

on the lower far right.

mark-s

Doubles?? can you elaborate as I can't see what you mean?.