Sign in to follow this  
south125dealer

wheel logo

i need a  rim, tire and wheel(rim/tire together). preferably a 18 wheeler type(kenworth, peterbilt type).  im in the wheel polishing business, heavy truck and equipment sales and need those images so i can design a vinyl company logo. you can also provide a link to where i can find them. yahoo, google, etc dont 'cut' it. thanks.

can you also get me a logo of complete trucks, forklifts,etc.

I did the wheel logo with a tire around it and silver inside.The truck is one of the clipart pieces I allready had.But I did both of them in jpg-eps and ai.The link below is the zipped file.Hope it helps.

I just sent you the zip with the name in 3 versions.I did it in arial black because cutters like that font.

Guest fivestar

south125dealer, please don't take this the wrong way, but instead of Billy doing the work for you, you need to have him help you in making all these text request.  I don't know what design program you have but you should be able to do these requests you have fairly easily with a little help.  I am in no way flaming you for your requests I am simply letting you know that is what be alot more benficial for you to get help on how to do these rather then have someone do the complete job.  I hope you're not offended by my comments.

Mr. Flores didn't contact me.I saw his request and did a couple of things that took me less than 15 minutes.I wish I had the time to help walk people through all the steps in creating signs.But most of the time I check the board and give the quickest response I can because I don't like to let my cutters run without me watching them.And being the old feeble main that I am,I have to concentrate more on getting my spelling close,and everytime I do,I miss something I was doing or watching on the cutters.And you can see by the way it has taken me the longest time to write this post,I'm also a long winded old main.So,I do very well in confusing people when I try to explain anything from signs to playing the drums.It's just easier for me to do the deal.And Mr. Flores  will be billed at my regular graphics rate which is $40.00 per hour with a 1 hour minimum.