kennymo

where to buy bulk shirts

been doing some research on buying shirts in bulk and my original plan was to buy like 200 shirts and then press the designs. but after reading tons of articles on this, i saw that it made more sense to just order shirts as i get orders. so where do you guys order your shirts at and what are some favorite brands? im just looking for normal short sleeve black and white t-shirts

thanks

kenny

that is listed many places in the category your in.. do a search thru that category. BELOW is one example with many places to purchase.

been doing some research on buying shirts in bulk and my original plan was to buy like 200 shirts and then press the designs. but after reading tons of articles on this, i saw that it made more sense to just order shirts as i get orders. so where do you guys order your shirts at and what are some favorite brands? im just looking for normal short sleeve black and white t-shirts

thanks

kenny

I buy from Blankshirts.com and Broder Bros. Good prices and quick service.

Jiffy shirts real quick prices are good and free shipping (I think over $75.00) which will make a difference in the end, but there are many others out there and don't forget AC Moore, Joann Fabric and Michaels, AC Moore has nice gildens 100% cotton Joann's and Michaels nice Jerezzs 50/50 they go on sale a lot sometimes five for ten dollars and then you can use coupons even on sale items sometimes bringing it even lower. They are nice shirts

• Like 1

Jiffy prices are better than blankshirts - gonna give em a try.

Call Davidson Mills www.davidsonmills.com Great people to deal with. He primarily carries Hanes but his prices are great. Much cheaper than Jiffy for me.

Tell him Daryl Jones sent you, I don't know that it will help but it wont hurt LOL

• Like 1

If you have a business license you can get an account through sanmar.com I love doing business with them and have things the next day.

If you have a business license you can get an account through sanmar.com I love doing business with them and have things the next day.

What are their prices like? Wanted to know before I tried to get an account with them.

If no license jiffyshirts. If you have a license Sanmar. Not only great prices but free ship over $200. I pay $1.36 for white 6.1 oz. Port & Co. which is a brand they own.$1.98 for colors. They are awesome to deal with, more than once I've ordered online and had to call them a few minutes later and add to my order w/out any problems. Be sure to ask about case pricing which gives the best prices w/out actually having to buy by the case.

Jay

I deal with jiffy shirts, good service, friendly atleast to me and free shipping with orders of $69 and above. They have have a warehouse in Illinois and I'm in Wisconsin so I get the order next day.

As for printing designs early are you mainly onli e retail? If so I would print maybe 6 of each size of each design why have all that stock sitting around? When you get down to 3shirts order more blanks and print or press.

Sanmar has several locations. Mine come out of Florida to me in SC. If I order in the morning I get then on early UPS next morning. Nice in a crunch. Jiffy also next day just on the afternoon truck.

Jay

we use bomark and jiffyshirts. both you can order ones and twos...do not need to order cases.

Both Sanmar and S&S Activewear will do ones and twos also and at same pricing for 1 piece or 1000 pieces. 

• Like 2