Nikklepikkle

Breast Cancer Fundraiser Decals

This year I am walking 60 km in two days for the Weekend to End Women's Cancer in Toronto. Here's what I've come up with to help me raise my minimum commitment of $2000!! I'm hoping these will motivate people to donate! The last one is for my hubby ... he spends 90% of the summer at the ball field =)

post-6100-0-26145700-1306776771_thumb.jp

post-6100-0-13625400-1306776788_thumb.jp

post-6100-0-49493500-1306776831_thumb.jp

• Like 1

This year I am walking 60 km in two days for the Weekend to End Women's Cancer in Toronto. Here's what I've come up with to help me raise my minimum commitment of $2000!! I'm hoping these will motivate people to donate! The last one is for my hubby ... he spends 90% of the summer at the ball field =)

Can you email me the svg file for this.. the baseball one or all 3 i would love to make some for my mom's car and wife's car

my mom had brest cancer and is free now for 3 years thank god.. but i would love these images.. thanks

seejay@twincitiesgraphix.com

http://www.twincitiesgraphix.com/

Thanks

I too am a survivor. I would love to have the esp if you would share Please?

they are all great, but that 'protect 2nd base' was freakin' great! I hadn't seen that slogan before. A+ across the board.

Hi Love IT!! I'm a 5 year breast cancer survivor, sister is 2 yrs out... and cousin and Aunt... I join in with our local Relay for Life.. would love to add these to my collection of stickers.... bubbles1079@msn.com and thank you for helping support the cause... huggs

Are you still selling these??

Those are fabulous! I hope you raise your $2,000 quickly! Good luck! Those are too just cute! The baseball one...LOVE it! Actually, I love them all, your word collage is fab. too! Very creative.

These are Awesome! I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this Feb - have completed 6 Chemo Sessions - Surgery - and starting Radiation in a few weeks. I am designing a decal for my debut - this weekend with my race car at the World Series of Drag Racing just got on here looking for a breast cancer ribbon - any help locating a ribbon would be helpful!

My Vinyl Designer has an excellent and affordable selection of breast cancer awareness designs, with numerous ribbon choices starting at $1.29 - http://www.myvinyldesigner.com/Products.aspx?Search=breast+cancer

I purchased many of their designs and sold quite a few of them.

Here's a basic, generic, awareness ribbon design

ribbon.eps