123 Vinyl

What AM I doing wrong?

So I paid to have this vectorized and this is how it turns out. The lines are all overlapping eachother so when I cut it out its all sliced up. Can anyone tell me how to make this in one piece so it cuts out...PLEASE and THANK YOU!

vq_noahs_ark.eps

Who ever you hired to do the artwork, you most likely didn't request that it needed to be drawn in a way to be cut in vinyl.... MOST places will just draw in overlapping layers, as they simply are used to digital printing.

You'll need to do some trimming and merging on the different objects...

So I paid to have this vectorized and this is how it turns out. The lines are all overlapping eachother so when I cut it out its all sliced up. Can anyone tell me how to make this in one piece so it cuts out...PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Are you trying to cut this in one color?

It's vectorized to be cut in color... if your cutting one color try welding it togther

MM64 B)

I tried welding it in coreldraw. Yes I am cutting this in one color. I am still learning all this and this is the first that I have had true trouble with to have to go out and pay someone online to do it. And I guess I didn't get it done correctly anyhow. Live n Learn :(

It should be pulled apart, same colors merged, then reassembled in correct order. If i get a bit of free time this morning I will do that and post it.

I am assuming you will want to stack these colors correct?

I am just cutting it as an outline, just one color. Im not stacking any colors. It will look like the pic I attached. Still learning all this so Thank you for all the help.

post-4982-0-83129800-1306422484_thumb.jp