Nu Image

printed banners

Hello,

I am trying to get an idea on cost to have some banners printed. I figure it would probably be easier to have someone print these instead of using vinyl. I have a client that is looking into 40-50 2 foot by 3 foot, 3 color banners. The banners would be white, with a orange, blue and black colors on them. Does anyone have some set prices or do you need to know exactly what they are wanting to give me an idea on price? If anyone want to help me out pm me and I will give you more details if needed.

Thanks alot

Tony

Hello,

I am trying to get an idea on cost to have some banners printed. I figure it would probably be easier to have someone print these instead of using vinyl. I have a client that is looking into 40-50 2 foot by 3 foot, 3 color banners. The banners would be white, with a orange, blue and black colors on them. Does anyone have some set prices or do you need to know exactly what they are wanting to give me an idea on price? If anyone want to help me out pm me and I will give you more details if needed.

Thanks alot

Tony

PM sent

Less than 2.00 a square foot....

$2 a sq ft is about what the going rate is (trade price) where I have mine done. There is a one-time set up charge.($25 per JOB)

$2 a sq ft is about what the going rate is (trade price) where I have mine done. There is a one-time set up charge.($25 per JOB)

That could be expensive. Oh well, I'd never turn my printer on for $2.00 sq ft on banners. I bet you guys also have them recreate everything for those prices too pffft.

:D Why does everyone get do miffed about people talking prices on printed items on here..I bid a lot of jobs on here and other places I get some and lose some..If you want to use a trade supplier use one with a lesser price..They make it up on volume not on individual jobs..I see that everyone has different overheads and different business models...If your comfortable with your prices then great if not change the way you do business...

Never fuss about anothers prices because if they are happy with them then whats the harm??

I see this on here all the time..no biggie it's called free enterprise and a free market..If you have gotten good service and a quality product why does it matter whre it comes from as long as it is quality and a great price..I naturally would prefere it comes from MEEEEEEEEE :D

But if not I don't lose sleep because someone prints a banner at 2 bucks a sq..NO biggie

• Like 1

:D Why does everyone get do miffed about people talking prices on printed items on here..I bid a lot of jobs on here and other places I get some and lose some..If you want to use a trade supplier use one with a lesser price..They make it up on volume not on individual jobs..I see that everyone has different overheads and different business models...If your comfortable with your prices then great if not change the way you do business...

Never fuss about anothers prices because if they are happy with them then whats the harm??

I see this on here all the time..no biggie it's called free enterprise and a free market..If you have gotten good service and a quality product why does it matter whre it comes from as long as it is quality and a great price..I naturally would prefere it comes from MEEEEEEEEE :D

But if not I don't lose sleep because someone prints a banner at 2 bucks a sq..NO biggie

Well said.Stetson

So I guess my $1.00 sq ft is to low? :) Just Kidding.

I know what I have to charge to make it worth doing. This was a hobby for a few years but since having to go on disability I need to have it pay something. As advice someone on here gave me, what counts is that you keep it fair priced and in line with others pricing. This came from a person I barely know but have watched what he has posted in the past,and in my opinion is a person that is helpful and a asset to this forum, as well as others( I think we all know who they are)

I want to give a BIG thanks these people for their time and knowledge.

Sincerely

John