Demon Decals

Download SignBlazer

I've downloaded the SignBlazer program, is there any way to use it without being in Trial Mode? Is there a 'one size fit's all' type Activation code? Or a different download that just gives the program w/o the extra options.

Right click on the desktop Icon, then left click on Properties. Change the Target from ending in sb.exe to sbnt.exe, then click Apply, then OK.- This is to keep the software from trying to Update.

To keep the registration screen from popping up every time, just fill it out and click OK. Cancel out of the browser window that pops up, adn click OK.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Right click on the desktop Icon, then left click on Properties. Change the Target from ending in sb.exe to sbnt.exe, then click Apply, then OK.- This is to keep the software from trying to Update.

To keep the registration screen from popping up every time, just fill it out and click OK. Cancel out of the browser window that pops up, adn click OK.

:thumbsup:

Jay2703 posted a link to a download of SB with a patch to eliminate the nag screens , no big deal to click theu them though . Everything else is exactly the same . Registered Elements does not give any more options , features than trial mode Elements .

The program was already running as a 'sbnt.exe' Skeeter, and where is this patch at that I could find it? I've been looking around for it, but no luck.

The program was already running as a 'sbnt.exe' Skeeter, and where is this patch at that I could find it? I've been looking around for it, but no luck.

3rd post down CUTME

Skeet did not mention the patch , I did . You can look at the content of Jay2703 .. He linked it 1 of his posts . I looked quickly , but did not find it . have to look thru all of his posts ( about 2 - 4 weeks ago :huh: ) unless Jay reads this thread & links it again :)

Yeah, I found it. I ran it, and it saved it to my desktop, and it it wouldn't open, siad the whole 'find a web program to open this file' stuff?

When I was using SignBlazer in Trial mode it didn't save what I had designed. It just took me to the nag screen and didn't allow me to go anywhere from there.

I have this program on another computer, it's just getting bogged down because of age. Does anyone know of a simple way I can get the program on a good computer, and start cutting everything I need? I'm already behind on customers work. And need something that doesn't lock up all the time.

Does anyone know of a company that is still around that has all the same commands, and is very similiar to SignBlazer that I can buy and go from there? I don't feel like downloading patch after patch on a new computer trying to get something to hopefully hold out for 30 days.

Yeah, I found it. I ran it, and it saved it to my desktop, and it it wouldn't open, siad the whole 'find a web program to open this file' stuff?

When I was using SignBlazer in Trial mode it didn't save what I had designed. It just took me to the nag screen and didn't allow me to go anywhere from there.

I have this program on another computer, it's just getting bogged down because of age. Does anyone know of a simple way I can get the program on a good computer, and start cutting everything I need? I'm already behind on customers work. And need something that doesn't lock up all the time.

Does anyone know of a company that is still around that has all the same commands, and is very similiar to SignBlazer that I can buy and go from there? I don't feel like downloading patch after patch on a new computer trying to get something to hopefully hold out for 30 days.

it is an .rar file....you need to unzip it.

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

40 day trial should get you through his

oh,and your older comp is getting bogged down because it's full of stuff you probably don't need. You need to get someone to clean it up for you. Computers aren't like people...age doesn't slow them down.

You don't understand . You do not need the patch at all . That only eliminates some nag screens you have to click theu when opening it up . Takes a couple seconds at most . Download SB on as many computers as you like . The NT addition stops the software from searching for updates that are not available anymore .

I have a vinyl express plotter. I was using LXI 7.5 (actually, I was designing on photoshop then converting to .ve on lxi) until my dongle died a few months ago. I've had to shut business down since I can't afford signwarehouse's 'upgrade' with a new dongle. Can I use signblazer and convert my files that way? Will I need to re-calibrate my plotter?

I read signblazer is supposed to be free but I'm reading now that it's just a trial version. Is there a way for me to get is free or cheaply (less than $50). If so, where would I download this program? I would like to get back in business but with the economy as it is, the means must justify the ends (business was very slow before we died. It'd be just extra income, not a living anymore).

Alternatively, is there a way for me to just cut my vinyl using photoshop (I have CS2) or illustrator? I have Illustrator but don't really know how to design in .ve it has to be done in psd then converted.

Thanks so much

what do you mean your dongle died? Never heard of that, I have 3 different versions of Flexistarter and Flexisignpro Designer 10 with usb dongles, and never any problems. Have you tried updating driver for the dongle? Signblazer is no longer in business, so it is a FREE unlimited trial, you can use it forever. and can be downloaded on as many computers as you want. You will find links in the Signblazer thread.

Photoshop is not cutting software.

Which vinyl express cutter do you have?

I hate to restart a necrothread, but recently someone wrote me saying that they couldn't locate a download of SignBlazer anymore at USCUTTER archives.

This is true, since USCUTTER cannot promote or support that program, as they have a perfectly fine cut/design software with VinylMaster (and also SureCutsALot, that works with macintosh).

However, in the interests of those who still prefer the SignBlazer interface, or just want to play around with it, here is a link to the installer ------  keep in mind it has an internal 'crack' scheme for the elimination of the nag screens, so it shows as a danger/trojan/virus to many security algorithms, alhough it's not actually a problem at all and does nothing to 'infect' your computer.

http://www.thebuttontaylor.com/sb/signblazer7_setup.exe