Bolander

To MARCEL - Re: MH721

Hello! I have noticed that your competitors are saying BEWARE of less expensive cutters/plotter. They are pointing out that they are of inferior quality parts and assembly as well as the reliability factor. They also go on to question your stability as a viable

company, paraphrasing "OUT OF THIER GARAGE" - "FLY BY NIGHT" those sort of comments.

My question is simply this, how can you convince me, as well as other potential customers, otherwise.

Thank you.

Roger Bolander

Winston Sign Company

Please note that I have , but did not, include specfic names of those companies making the alligations.

I am not speaking for Marcel.But I have seen the auctions ran by signwarehouse in particular.It mentions no company name,and uscutter is not the only seller on ebay besides signwarehouse.I think their ad copy says it all.They are having a tough time pushing their cutters because of price,so they borrow something that the politicians have done called negative publicity which to me shows just how petty they are.If the cutters uscutter sell were so bad they would not only have a ton of negative feedbacks on ebay,but also a ton of unhappy people on this forum.When you see the over 400 members on this board,and only a few people with problems,I think that says a lot about this company.You can also browse this forum and see the support that this company has given to their purchasers.

What do you think of politicians that spend more time and money bashing their competitors than they do talking about what positive things they bring to the table? I don't care for it at all, and I feel the same way about s1gnw@reh0use. I've seen their advertising and it is really unfortunate they have to resort to those tactics. I used to refer a dozen or more new customers to them each week who were asking me where to buy vinyl and other supplies, but since their negative advertising was brought to my attention I've sent those customers elsewhere. Bad business practices don't pay off.

I think our products and prices speak for themselves. We provide initial support to our customers through many avenues including this forum which is more than most small companies can or will offer. We offer warranties so if you do have any problems with your plotter you are covered. In most cases we are able to respond to any support inquiries within 1 business day. To help with making the decision if our product is right for you I would suggest looking through our forum. You can see what our customers say about us and our products, and view some of the works people have posted to see if you think our plotters will do the work you need it to do.

I am definetly going to turn as many people away as I can!My little brother has been buying the heat transfer vinyl from them and having it sent to me to cut his t-shirt jobs.But I told my little brother if he had anymore sent to me from signwarehouse,I would refuse the shipment.

Guest fivestar

Count me in on the boycott too.  I never seen their auctions until it was brought to my attention and now I see the way they advertise I am also done buying from them.

Hello again Marcel.

I took your advice and looked throught the different forums especially the Refine Plotter Problems. Yes, you seem to be responsive to your customers problems however there are many.

From tracking, servo,  pinch rollers, motherboard & computer/cutter communication, quite a number of problems.

I wish you luck in your business but I believe I will hold off purchasing for now. I will check back from time-to-time to see if your reliability and quality improves.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Roger Bolander

Winston Sign Company

Guest fivestar

Bolander you have your right as a potential customer to purchase a machine from whomever you like.  But just let me say look at how many plotters uscutter/selltopia has sold just on ebay, then you at the ratio between sales and problems customers have had, I think there is an excellent ratio in favor of the product being worthy.

Also, not to say anything bad about a customer of US Cutter, but most of their customers, myself included, have never used a cutter before and they will have all kinds of problems that "looks" like it's something on US Cutter's end, but actually it is something simple that the customer didn't do, or didn't know to do.

With that said, I hope your sign business prospers and good luck with your business.

Bolander I understand your concern over some of the issues posted in our forum and respect your honesty and decision. Just realize that as with anything people are much more likely to complain when there are problems than they are to make positive comments when they are happy. I think the actual statistic something like 7x more likely to complain. Additionally many people only post in here when they have a problem, which is what the forum is for, so therefore it looks like there are lots of problems with our plotters. I know we also have a lot of people in our forum who are very happy with our plotters and very helpful to newbies who are asking questions about how to do things. I'd like to thank all of those forum members for the positive feedback they post and for the great information they have contributed to the forum.

On another note: by no means do I want to start a campaign against s1gnw@reh0use. I am not going to recommend them to anyone myself due to the reasons mentioned before but wouldn't expect our customers to shop for vinyl elsewhere if they can provide the best deal for them. Having said that I know there are a few topics in the forum about where to buy supplies etc and do encourage people to share links to places that have the best vinyl and prices.

Apparently free speech is no longer allowed in this country. We received an email from a certain company complaining about our use of their registered name so I have changed its use in my posts to s1gnw@reh0use. As far I know the other forum members are still entitled to free speech in our forum as long as it is in accordance with the forum rules (no profanity etc).

So are you saying that I can post that signhohouse is a company that slams other companies because they can't promote their own products on their own merit?And that signhohouse is having such a hard time selling their cutters that they have to check all the cutter forums and threaten people for using their name?I do believe in free speech.And I do believe it is still as alive as the day it was created.And me and my lawyer will excersise that right to the fullest extent of the law.

You got to be kidding me... [glow=blue,2,300]SignOutHouse[/glow]  :crazy: as actually went to that extent?  OMG... I know now where not to get my or ANY supplies!!

Guest fivestar

Well as a consumer I can say that I will not use SIGNWAREHOUSE for any of my materials.  SIGNWAREHOUSE reminds me of a politician that is losing a campaign race and resorts to a smear ad campaign.  SIGNWAREHOUSE has lost all respect of mine and I used to order a good bit of materials from SIGNWAREHOUSE but will never order anything else from SIGNWAREHOUSE.

As a consumer, I feel that everyone is entitled to there own opinion... I believe that reputation is earned, not given.  And if this type of company takes measures of threats to a cutter board, then i believe that there reputation preceives themselves.  Its shameful that a company like that has to take measures like that becuase someone is using there name?  I personaly would enjoy people using my company name... Because weather bad, or good. My name will still be out there...

Wow- and to think I actually recommended those turds for banner supplies on a post yesterday. I am still learning...sorry!!

:crazy:

Guest fivestar

Yes ken but I "unrecommended" them in that thread on the very next post.  ;D

Where is the Cry Baby Smilie for SignWAAAAHouse

I think I need to buy a squeege and leave them some Neg. Feedback !

Hey I like that Marcel ! !! !

Hell I will shell out a buck of paypal dollars to do so tater !!

Screw then ...........(not them)  Can I say that !!!;D   

I have a crappy ebay account anyways ..i think sign...Waaaaa House ( sry emotion didnt load )Will be recieving some neg feeddback soon !!!!

BEARDOWN   

Hi All

I'm on windows xp and usb com4 to cutter mh721 and the pc isn't talking to the cutter.  I've got signcut2x and it shows it downloading the image to be cut but no signel to cutter.  I've got the settings set to what I'm suppose to have so I was wondering if I could get some help.  Any help would be appreciated.

Joy