Hello,         Help with Contour cutting with new Flexi 10 Starter & Laser Point I talked with Dave from Masterwarehouse.  From were I purchased flexistarter 10 He gave me information I already used, No Go.. He said he cant help me and I should write to you. So here I am. Here's what happens with the laserpoint setup. I've tried (usb and serial) windows Vista(usb only laptop) and Windows Xp (both usb and serial) Same thing What works Send a image to cut-plot. Works great. What don't work To CONTOUR Not great! The laser point dose not work at all for contour with flexi 10 starter. 1) I type a letter or square 2) I did what Dave said, MENU  "effect", add contour 3) I did what Dave said- back to MENU 'effect'  again and  add the registration marks. 4) Print image, from  MENU file-print { I make no adjustments except what printer I am using. Epson 4800 5) remove and put to plotter 6) Now click on Cut Contour. 7) Send to my laserpoint. I've tried Send Now, hold then send,. I've tried save file, then open, then send. It goes straight to cutting. But nothing happens with the plotter. Status bar moves to 100% then completes. Same thing all the time. Shows progress bar. But not cutting. I expect to see. When send to contour. A window to open that allows me to adjust the cutter to the contour targets. Arrows = Left,Right,Up,Down. That don't pop up at all. Goes straight to cut. But it don't do that  either. I have the latest driver from uscutter flexi package & the latest update from Flexi Starter 10 I have been using SignBlazer. I like it. It needs tweaking that I can't do. I bought Flexi 10 starter hoping it will give me better results for contour. I like the way flexi sets up the contour cutting lines. Now I just need it to contour my image.. Here is what I've tried  I used the modification creation p-cut to the letter http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,11924.msg90910.html#msg90910 It will contour sometimes. But when it dose. It is way off. I do my measuring. add the values. No change. Also, Sometimes don't even come close to cutting the image as is. Just cuts a quarter of the size. or jagged long lines. Their are times when I send to contour. The alignment window will open. But pushing the arrows. nothing move's. Any thoughts I wanted to put a ticket in. But I don't have all the required info. I bought this unit from uscutter a year or so. Any guidance at this point will be greatly appreciated