theccinc

zencut and contour cut maybe defective machine

I put in a request in your support system eary yesterday morning and still have not heard anything back.. Maybe I have a defective machine and need to send it back.. I bought this machine for this purpose and if it cannot work I will need to return it.

I have worked for hours on it and it just does not work.

It will read all four registration marks and then goes to the third mark where it is supposed to start cutting but it never does..

using signcut pro.. it is not the software because I can hook up my laserpoint and it cuts fine.

Any suggestions ?.. i sent the file over with my support request yesterday...

Very dissapointed. Lisa

Have you cut other files ? process of elimination is what works best in most cases .

you are more likely to get help by calling them.They seem to sometimes have problems with the support ticket system...and if you are in a rush, the phone is the way to go.

You are wasting your time trying to get direct support from USC here on the forums, though they do check in from time to time.

888-298-8143

bear in mind that they are on Pacific time.

Yes regular cutting files work just fine.. Just cannot contour cut.. I will try to give them a call today.. I have now had to switch back over to my laserpoint to get the job done.. I am just really really disappointed to buy this machine for this and it will not work.  There should be a step by step process on how to contour cut with this machine like they have with laserpoint.. I do not see any information anywhere . I have tried with great cut and signcut pro and same problem.

If I do get it working I will post something here on how to contour cut there is no reason for anyone esle to suffer with this like I have..

Lisa  ;)