Sign in to follow this  
Guest Finishing Touch

IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest matt72

I have this image and I need it to be only two colors  black and gray.

The skier needs to be black and the out line of the trees  (trees need to be empty  just outline,) and the rest in gray.

I have been using Inkscape and I am not just getting it to come out right.  Will some one please help me..

Graphic1.svg

Graphic1.svg

Guest matt72

it was a jpeg a really large one but i thought i got it to a svg. i need to be able to send to  Sign blazer to cut

Guest matt72

The image is super big  How to I save it and shrink it so I can send it to the forum over the allowed size..

Guest matt72

Nice !!! Thank You very much  Which trace did you use 

I didn't trace. Your image was vector already. I opened it in Illustrator and saved it out as an EPS file. I imported it into SignBlazer and did a bunch of cleanup on it to make it cuttable. Combined a bunch of colors and broke some things apart that were joined. Joined some of the background that wasn't joined. I did re-create the circle around the outside and major editing on the stripes aong the bottom.

Jay

Guest matt72

HOLY COW  Man if i ever have the chance to repay i will not hesitate many thanks...

I wasn't sure of exactly what you wanted with the trees. Took about 15 minutes to do.