ff-extreme

my tailgate for Christmas

I should have laid the lettering out better, I think I'm going to do the tailgate every month for each holiday so February's wont have the lettering in the middle of the handle. I went to walmart right after this was done and people were really looking and pointing.

post-1960-12986558482452_thumb.jpg

post-1960-12986558502969_thumb.jpg

Very nice..A great way to greet for the hollidays and advertise at the same time...

VERY creative!

stetson5331

Great job isn't it awesome be able to do your own stuff like that

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :), now knock it off, you're making me want a vinyl printer for xmas!!!  :)

Thanks everyone it was fun to do. will do a few things different next time. bayotle, better write that list for santa would be the best gift ever!

Thanks everyone it was fun to do. will do a few things different next time. bayotle, better write that list for santa would be the best gift ever!

Guess it'll hafta wait till next year, my list is already full, other than the traditional pony I asked for customers! :)

I would of wraped the handle too. Other than that>Great Job

ff-extreme,first of all,awesome job on the tailgate!what vinyl did you use for this?

Guess it'll hafta wait till next year, my list is already full, other than the traditional pony I asked for customers! :)

Bayotle , You want a pony also ( rabbit reference :D ) . I have about a dozen mini horse weanlings to get rid of . Located in Weston , WV . U-Ship.com would get 1 delivered cheap :P

Bayotle , You want a pony also ( rabbit reference :) ) . I have about a dozen mini horse weanlings to get rid of . Located in Weston , WV . U-Ship.com would get 1 delivered cheap :D

That rabbit reference was for you if i remember correctly - then again, if i don't, not so sure that'd be a first! :P

Think i'll hold off on the pony my friend until I find out for sure if santa's gonna bring me one first! I'm a little limited on room here...