Sign in to follow this  
bobbyd14904

Could use a little advice or alot

My 11 year old granddaughter decided she wanted a 6 in 1 heatpress but from what reading she has done here on the from we decided to buy the tshirt,hat, and mug press seperatly so i went to sunie and ordered her all the press she needed she already has her own cutter now with all that said the advice i need is which epson printer and what would be the best ink for her to use i dont mind puting a dent in my wallet but i really dont want to total it if you know what i mean. thank for any advice in advance. Bobbyd

are you looking to adopt? if so I am available.... I believe a lot of people on here use the workforce 1100 for different stuff (t-shirts, sublimation, and printing on vinyl), I would say it would be a safe choice. Check out cobraink.com you can get one set up with a bulk system.

I have the epson workforce 1100 with cobra ink cartridges. Great system! You have to shop for the media for it to get a good price on the larger sizes. ;)

+1 on the WF 1100 from cobra ink,that is the greatest set-up for printing shirts.Use this with the pigment inks,also check out specialty-graphics.com for paper supplies,recommend the Jet pro soft stretch for white and light color shirts and the 3G jet opaque for dark shirts.the work force will print on 11X17 paper,which you can print 2 of a design on the paper to reduce costs.Hope it helps  J

It really depends on what avenue she is wanting to persue or grow into:

Epson workforce 30 with Cobra Ink Ciss pigment inks works well with tees and transfers as mentioned but you are limited to width

Epson 1100 is a wide format printer(Still desktop size but can print 13x19). If you are looking at doing dye sub stuff as well as tee transfers you will need seperate printers..

For around 600 or so you can get a workforce 1100 with pigment and a workforce 1100 with sublimation inks and be set for everything..

Cobra will install the CISS in your printer for you if you can find a good deal on a workforce but as mentioned it all depends on what your wanting for the setup however since you mentioned a mug press you will be looking at 2 printers..

check em out www.cobraink.com and they have excellent support and service.

+1 on the adoption and I even can clean house pretty decent as well..

Thanks everyone for all the advice we went to cobraink.com and we decided on the epson workforce 1100 with the pigment ink for her to do tees ect. and the epson workfoce 40 with the high temp ink for her to use with mug etc. And for boosted if you do windows, dishes and somtime the lawn yes we can start the paperwork for the adoption. sorry mountaingraphi but at this time with my granddaughter in my wallet i can ony afford one adoption for now. Again thanks everyone. Bobbyd