Sign in to follow this  
Connor

New computer, zen green not working

i was using windows vista 32 bit with my zen cut green with no problems, and i just purchased a new computer using windows 7 64 bit and i installed everything i need and copied the properties from my old computer but it wont cut. im using the gcc jaguar jII-61 driver like on my old computer but it still wont cut.  any ideas? i need to get up and running asap.

i looked at the info for the driver on the notepad and it says the file name is ...vista/64.  im running windows 7 and even though i have installed all the drivers that say windows 7/ vista/ xp it still seems to not work at all.

where would i be able to find that setting? im in the process of starting a business so the sooner i can figure this out the better.

On an Expert 24 I had to change some sort of setting to make it run in Win 7 64 bit....Something to do with the lights on the display.....Not sure if you have to do something similar with the Zencut or how to do it....I made a phonecall to GCC and they guided me but I can not remember what I did....