Rodger

removing & installing pinch rollers ???

I did replace a pinch roller earlier this year , but can't remove them now . It seems the black part on the backside is blocking the pinch roller from coming out . I am afraid of breaking something . The last pinch roller was broken , so I took it apart to get it out ... I finally got the new 1 to slide in but am stumped right now . I'll call USCutter when I get a landline again ( I'm fighting with Comcast now ) . My cell phone does not get service at my home . Anybody got any experience to share :thumbsup:

Thanks

Rodger not sure of your machine but many are similar, if you are standing looking at it from the front  you remove the plastic cover on the left end, then go around to the back and on the side you removed the cover look at the carriage rail your pinch roller is on, there should be a screw or small bolt, remove that and slide pinch roller off and slide new one on. Its tight but there is clearance. Go at it gentle and don't force anything. That is how I replaced them on a GCC machine once. Yours should be similar.

Rodger, did you ever get this pinch roller on the unit? I would very much like to hear ebout your experience and if you could offer feedback or instructions, I'd be very thankful. I just ordered a new pinch roller and am going to have to go through this surgery when it arrives. Thank you.

Rodger, did you ever get this pinch roller on the unit? I would very much like to hear ebout your experience and if you could offer feedback or instructions, I'd be very thankful. I just ordered a new pinch roller and am going to have to go through this surgery when it arrives. Thank you.

• Last Active
  • OFFLINE Feb 15 2014 11:18 PM