Stlouistech

Best Heat Press

I am thinking about getting into the shirt printing part of things...

What would all I need to do it?

Printer and heat press?

Please send me your recommendations when it comes to printers and heat presses...

Guest debogus

Best ? I believe that the rule, you get what you pay for ,applies.

Then there's the good enough.

Me I was torn, chance it with  ebay chinese, or sunie.What do I need to start up for now?

But then the luck of finding a used hotronix swinger , at a good price happened, so I'm done shopping .

On the printer, epson 1100, pigment ink, cheap and big( well cheap if you don't use their ink :huh:)

I have  used my 15" sunie for everything.  I reread the title and have to qualify the answer that if you want the Best then the mighty, hotronix, phoenix, Geo Knight are the way to go

I have  used my 15" sunie for everything.  I reread the title and have to qualify the answer that if you want the Best then the mighty, hotronix, phoenix, Geo Knight are the way to go

;D+1

IF you can afford a 16x20 do that instead of going with the 15x15, you'll find it small once you get the orders coming.

I have a 15inch now and even when I don't make a single dollar from this, just an expensive hobby and learning experience for the future for me, I'd love to have a bigger press now.

Don't get me wrong, 15 is an excellent starter press, but for a few bucks more you can get a bigger one and not regret it later.  ;D

I have  used my 15" sunie for everything.  I reread the title and have to qualify the answer that if you want the Best then the mighty, hotronix, phoenix, Geo Knight are the way to go

++1 on the brands mine is 16x20

I have  used my 15" sunie for everything.  I reread the title and have to qualify the answer that if you want the Best then the mighty, hotronix, phoenix, Geo Knight are the way to go

++1 on the brands mine is 16x20

love my sunie 15 x 15 jhelms

This thread is almost a month old, but what the heck. I've had a geo night and a cheapy like the Sunie. Sunie's from China, and Geo's are suppose to be from here in the US. Well, both busted a fuse, and both companies sent me the parts to fix them. Geo was free, and I had to pay $20 for the other one.

Then I found a used Hot tronix, and that is worth it's weight in gold. It's a work horse if I've every seen one. If I have to buy another heat press I'm buying a hot tronix.

In my humble opinion, a 16 x 20" is the way to go. If you can't afford much, then buy the Sunie or similar brand and upgrade when you get the money. It never hurts to have two.

Proworld sells Sunie's and they have the Mighty Press and more. I'm sure they give you a great price if you buy a lower brand and come back for a bigger and better one.

I have seen a few sizes when looking at heat presses.....15" or should I spend the money and get the 24"?

24" Sunie