I have decided to purchase the SUNIE 15x15 heat press, both of my kids are on local fire departments, my daughter an EMT and my son a paramedic /firefighter, I cut a lot of vinyl for the departments usually for free or cost, and I plan on doing the same for shirts. How difficult is to print a sleeve, thats where a lot of the guys like their station numbers .I have the MH871 cutter, is the vinyl the only other supply I need?.  I am catching on little by little, hopefully soon I can give something back to the forum instead of taking all the time. Thanks, Mark

Mark,

No problem taking, we all do it from time to time. A suggestion for you that's real helpful. Go into Google, and type in the search box, How to heat press Siser Vinyl. A bunch of YouTube videos will come up. Look through them all or several. You'll get a bunch of information and become a master in no time.

Also, you need Siser EZ Weed or similar to cut and heat press on t-shirts/fabric.

Since you bought the cutter, and heat press, don't be afraid to charge the correct price. At least double your cost. I promise they'll keep coming to you. If you do this at cost, all the cheap people will keep coming to you, and want something for nothing.

You need to include the cost of your equipment, and not just the cost of the vinyl.

Also, you might want to upgrade to a larger heatpress, and somthing like Stahls Hotronix is a great press. You'll love it.

Hope this helps.

I use a stahls 11x15. I do wish it was at least a 16x16, but I can do a lot with the 11x15.

Sizer eazyweed is great stuff. I use it and it always works for me. I've pressed it on sleeves to without any special press attachments. I just stick the sleeve in the press and pre-press it for 5 seconds to get it good and flat. 

I position the sleeve so the seam is centered on the bottom of the sleeve that way the lettering will be on the outside of the sleeve.

I do sleeves diagonal across my 15 x 15 heat press. Sometimes I have had to press twice if the words are long. It still works fine pressing in two steps.