Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

New Motocross Jerseys

RPM, they always look great man, how's business coming along?

As far as mx goes, things are kinda slow.  The only real way I have made any money, was really hustling the business while at the track.  At first, I was going from trailer to trailer giving out flyers and telling people about overnight jersey lettering.  Then I just kind of lost my focus for a while.  Taylor had a tough 09 season and tough beginning to 2010.  We are just now getting back into the swing of things and racing again.  But during a planned 6 week break, he bought himself an NEW 08 yz250f, to replace his yz125.  Sure is a world of difference.

Other business has be ok.  Doing a couple work trucks, banners and shirts.  Just enough to keep us afloat during the racing season. 

How about you?  Got any jerseys done yet? 

Here is one more.....Had to keep it simple.  The inks in the jersey bleed like crazy when heated for more than 2 colors.  More R&D coming up with the 2011 clothing lines. 

post-3252-12986555570165_thumb.jpg

post-3252-12986555603955_thumb.jpg

Business is steady, I haven't really found a use or need for the press yet. But graphics are still rolling in. Also had a street bike wrap I finished. Indoor season is right around the corner and planning on taking the enclosed trailer up and start becoming a paying vendor. Too many bikes and atv's up there to not make money. Not to mention the trailer wraps and other things I offer.

Hope everything goes well on your end this year.

Our plans to come race in OH never panned out.  Maybe we'll see for the indoor season.  Sometimes I wish I had a printer/cutter, just to be able to do the stuff you're doing.  But I'm not very creative and not quite ready for that kind of financial outlay.  Maybe one day......Keep it up.....