Sign in to follow this  
rslack

4' x 8' metal sheets

I am new to sign making and have been asked to make 2 4'x8' signs.  Where do you purchase the metal from?  I have called several places in my area and cannot find them.  Does anyone know of a company in Houston, Texas or Tyler, Texas or even someone is Texas.  Also, is it better to use aluminum sheets or just metal sheets and what is the best thickness. 

N Glantz....also a company named Graphic Solutions Group is spoken highly of by a friend.. If you google them you will get phone numbers and locations... And of course there is always SIgn warehouse for other stuff but they do not do large substrates...

I just did my first 4 by 8 billboard type sign... I had the business owner help me apply the 8 foot long lettering and it went well... Line up some help for your vinyl application if you can.. (Probably better if you ask someone OTHER than the guy who is paying for the sign....this one was for a buddy so it was no big deal...)

Guest kenya

Do you have a Town & Country Metals in TX?

I get my .040  4' x 8' sheets for $40 each. And they deliver for free if I make a $250 order.  ;)