BannerJohn

New Banner rolls from Sign Universe

So customers can get their items faster on the Eastern side of the US,  Sign Universe is in Memphis Tn.  US Cutter is in the STATE of Washington.

So they couldn't just say, we have Two locations to serve you or something like that.

It makes you look bigger when you  have more then one location.

They used to have 2 ebay accounts also - when 1 got too many bad fb they would switch to the other one.  Haven't seen them use the old one for 3 yrs or so now

Why do they have two sites?

Sites or 2 different business names ? You would have to ask them . The experiences we all have gives us some things to guess about, but only USCutter would know the right answer . Could be tax purposes , State regulations , or 1 of many possible reasons . I get asked why I do certain things in a certain way & the real answer is "' because i like it that way " . Some things come down to personal preference .

I believe the original intention was for Sign Universe to be geared more towards Supplies rather than cutters...hence the new name.

I believe the original intention was for Sign Universe to be geared more towards Supplies rather than cutters...hence the new name.

makes sense