Sign in to follow this  
TSQUIRTZ

Pricing Question

What do you guys that use easy weed charge to do a shirt?

Sq. in. price? Customer supplied shirts.

Guest manwayvan

1 shirt,Customer Supplied, 1 color $10.00 and 1 shirt sucks since it takes like 10 min for your heat press to heat up and then you press and wait for it to cool down..lol

Well its looking like upwards of 30 shirts, one side simple graphic that I alreadry had done and just needed to be resized.

Possibly three color options, and maybe an airbrushed name on the pocket(know how to price that;))

didn't really read the customer supplied shirts - still 10.00 - with my shirts I control quality of product and can get replacements if I accidentally  mess 1 up

That is what I would normaly do, but it's for a car club and not everyone wants the same type of shirt.

Girl, guys, go figure :thumbsup:

What do you guys that use easy weed charge to do a shirt?

Sq. in. price? Customer supplied shirts.

We take size of print into consideration. The EW product if you buy it 15"x50 yards at a time is about $1.93/linear foot. You need to take waste into consideration. We figure we will use the entire foot and 15". Our price would be between $8 and $10 for 30 copies if it isn't too complicated and using a Gildan 2000 6.1oz shirt.

Figure for a 12 inch print $4 for the shirt and $4 for the material and add a complexity factor to that.

If the customer supplies the shirt we add $2 to the price to make up for lost margin on the shirt so we would be around $7 for 30 copies.

That is what I would normaly do, but it's for a car club and not everyone wants the same type of shirt.

This is a great opportunity to upsell. Girls/Women like sparkle and fancier shirts. We do the womens shirt for car clubs, normally a womans tank or cap sleave with glitter vinyl and while the margin is the same the dollar volume is larger. You can get $16-$25 per girls shirt with glitter vinyl. Make a few examples to show and it will be an instant sell.

jiffyshirts has all types and ahs them here next day!

jiffyshirts has all types and ahs them here next day!

:thumbsup:on Jiffy+++