Sign in to follow this  
darkdezigns

help again grrrrr

still struggling,plz can sumone help iove been sent a logo to cut,turned it into an eps file but whenever i put it in sbe it mirrors but more importantly i need to be able to seperate the nose ring as this will be one colour and face another,any help appreciated  ;)

post-5849-12986554461258_thumb.jpg

post-5849-12986554469928_thumb.jpg

As far as the mirrowed part just left click your mouse and you should have a mirrow option. The splitting of th design just go to Arrange and hit split objects.and change it to what color you like. Hope this helps.

User m...needs to save it in a low version eps file.  Then you should be able to open it

ah ty got some of the text,some missing still,im more annoyed with myself i cant friggin do it lol,ill try and make the text

ah great ty,now customer wants me to email file,is there a way to convert to jpg?,i cant even get it into illustrator? :thumbsup:

Wonder what I did wrong?  I traced it and replaced the text using the font croobie and exported to .eps.  Tried importing into my SBE and it worked fine for me.  The preview graphic in SBE import file list screen looks wonky, but import worked and the file looked as I expected.  Sorry it gave you probs.  My trace program exports to several different formats, but only one version of each as far as I can see No option to export to lower version .eps - Has anybody else been able to import the original file to SBE?  I would like to know how best to make files workable for future postings.

-Mike