lynnpromotions

Need a particular style of police shield

i know i have a few different styles, ill try to find it, but with my haphazard way of arranging files, i aint miking no promises!! ;)

If you are looking for a POLICE SHIELD to protect yourself. Take a look at the lightest NIJIIIA shield, DeadStop, only weighs 11lbs.

That is how I drink my coffee also ( no sugar either as I am sweet enough already ... I bet Bear drinks it with cream & PLENTY of sugar ... :) ) . The OP asked for a vector , which means they want a file to make a decal from . I don't think they expect much protection from that . The link is interesting though :thumbsup:

I'm betting the link is spam, but I've been wrong before :blink:

NO cream or any milk products in the coffee! I like my stuff dark & brown! (but I do use sugar or honey :bear: )

I just KNEW you were not sweet enough & definitely as not as sweet as I am :) ... If I gave you a peice of my mind , you could dunk it in your coffee to sweeten it.. THAT is how sweet I am :bear::D

A piece of your mind may be sweet, but I'm not quite sure how much you have left? :blink::bear::P

Hmmm , must be a never ending supply .. like you said .. I do give many people a piece of it & have never been unable to give another piece at any time :) I think it is a USC Super Hog thing !!! :police::bear::blink::D

Ah, now we discover the true super power of the USC Super Hogs. They have a never ending supply of mind to give away. Amazing! :P:bear:;D

while that is a good thing , the true Super Hero powers are defending the innocent nice guys from the guilty bad guys .... an adult version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ... bad guys better shiver :police::bear::D