mr300s

My shirt I did for Memorial Day

Something very special in my heart, I lost many buddies in Viet Nam in 1967.  Thanks to another member on another forum I made this shirt and will wear it proudly Monday.

Being shot through the chest and having the bullet come out my back in Vietnam while point man with a AK47 it is nothing short of a miracle I am here.  After spending 18 months in a hospital recovering I wear this shirt very proudly,  

IMG_3014-1.jpg

f15escd.jpg

Guest YHC

Looks Good mr300

Thanks for supporting our freedom ;D

Guest kenya

Great shirt Bill.  ;D

Having had 3 brothers in Nam, they all came home safely. They lost some very wonderful friends.

THANK YOU for our Freedom !!!

The shirt looks awesome!God Blesss you for your service to our country and Thanks for defending our freedom!!!!!

Mr300, thank you for your service as well as the sacrifice of your fellow Marines in "The Nam". My father is also a veteran of the jungle. I myself was a member of the MC reserves and spent time sending fellow Marines to the desert in the first Desert Storm.

I really like your design and may do up a vinyl equivalent for my truck. Again thank you.

Ron

Guest Marek
;) Great shirt !! Thank you !! It's you and people like you that do the whole world a favor ! I am grateful for the sacrifices that other have made for my freedom and lifestyle . _/_

Glad your here with us Bill. I can only imagine what you had gone through and seen while on tour.  Hearing things like that make my 5 years of service sound bleak.  ;D

Thanks Bill!  And you should wear it VERY proudly.  ;)

thank you for all tha you made us be able to do. it takes men and women to like you .

THANK YOU

I remember in the late 60s many , many times we found out that a friend or a neighbors son or some one that we knew was killed in Nam. Every one that served  in any of our wars or serves now whether abroad or here at home is owed a great amount of respect and gratitude for protecting our freedoms. In our little town with only 1700 residents there is being a memorial built for those that gave all to protect us and our allies.

Very nice work by the way.

Dan

Thank you for your service and to all out troops past and present. Your shirt is awesome. Hoo Rah

thats freeking awsome -

as a vet i too love that - 93 -97 army Ft Drum Ny spent 4 months in Hatti during the Fahad conflict --

UTMOST RESPECT !!!!! FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS 

I am sorry you lost so many