Sign in to follow this  
NukleoN

I need business cards made!

Hey guys and girls!

Long time no see. I've been updating my art site...check the link below if you want to see what I've been doing.

The real business here: I need business cards printed!

I have two different business cards which need to be made (one for my smart car forum and the other for my MonstahFish.com site) and I have camera ready art for both. I am looking for a professional card-printer/cutter to make these for me: Full color, 2-sided for each card and quantities of 1000 or more for each. I might have a third card made very soon for my main art-site as well.

Send me a PM with your pricing and links to some of your past work.

Thanks much. I am coming here before I check at the local mega-sign shop. ;D

NukleoN

Guest manwayvan

If anyone who is planning on doing this minds giving me a contact as well..I have been wanting to offer a soultion around here for affordable business cards and would love to help someone from the forum out.

Check out www.gotprint.com they offer 5000 cards for around $50 or so. Great full color 2 sided glossy cards

Check out www.gotprint.com they offer 5000 cards for around $50 or so. Great full color 2 sided glossy cards

Thats were I get mine done! Great quality and unbeatable prices (not, its not WalMart).

Thanks Joe! ;D I got more custom art decals in the works...but I need to get the word out about my site so I can get some visitors. ;D Business cards will help a lot.

Dan, the Here Lies Hope decal is Awesome!  ;D

$30 for 1000 printed full color double side.

$55 for design and printing of 1000 cards

Previous work:

006.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Yeah nice work Stormy. Looks like I will be using this GotPrint service simply because  I can upload my art at the odd hours I work....but thanks for that. Your work and pricing are very good.

Stormy, are those 2 sided cars UV coated (high gloss) on both sides too for that price?

I know, it'll be finished this week. I had it pointed to my facebook page until just recently. I don't know jack about html stuff so I hired a friend to build me one.

www.signsbystormy.com/test should show you the work in progress. Basically just need him to put in my Portfolio and we'll be done for now. I told him to just wait with the store until I can figure out what exactly I want to do there.

I had the cards made an am super happy. GotPrint.com is even local to me so I was able to pick both sets up in person, avoiding 16.00 in shipping charges (I drive a smart car, so yes gas was cheaper than shipping). It was also fun to go there and see their samples.

$30 for 1000 printed full color double side.

Still the same price? What if I wanted rounded corners? Whats your turn around time for something like that?

ya they have great prices for single sided, but once you get into full color double sided with rounded corners... O wait its still a good price lol $30 for 1000 isn't too bad