Sign in to follow this  
Guest YHC

First big family vacation :)

Guest YHC

Well, the family and I are taking are first big family vacation. Leaving for Florida and heading to Disney World! Checked the weather for the next to weeks and calling for storms everyday where down there ;D I really hope that changes or they are just quick Florida showers and doesn't ruin our vacation.

I've been to Florida a few times but never to Disney World. Hope its a good time.

Have a great trip - a friend years ago said buy the 5 day world hopper ticket and if you only use 4 days this year you can pay the regular daily price next year to add days and keep the park hopper alive - did it for several years!

Guest YHC

Have a great trip - a friend years ago said buy the 5 day world hopper ticket and if you only use 4 days this year you can pay the regular daily price next year to add days and keep the park hopper alive - did it for several years!

Thanks for the tip! ;D

Thanks for the tip! ;D

Have a good time rain doesn't last in Florida usually for more then ten minutes so shouldn't be a problem..  I was just there last weekend have fun.  If you get a chance check out the sling shot in old town and give it a try  ;D ;D.....

Guest YHC

Trust me, I'll be on everything. We waited to take this trip until the kids were old enough and tall enough to get on everything lol

Thanks for the tip! ;D

Have a good time rain doesn't last in Florida usually for more then ten minutes so shouldn't be a problem..  I was just there last weekend have fun.  If you get a chance check out the sling shot in old town and give it a try  ;D ;D.....

Thanks for the tip! ;D

A few years ago I went to Daytona with a friend.  Before we left, he convinced me that I should go on the Slingshot, and I drunkenly agreed.

We got down there and I looked up at that thing and told him he was out of his mind.  Those things are a lot bigger in real life!   ;D

Guest YHC

Its funny that my daughter age 7 loves these things but my son 11 is a bit scared but doesn't want to be shown up by his sis so he gets on them and loves it afterwards.

I'm sure your family will have a great time....I plan on eventually getting their with my kids...they may all be moved out, but we are STILL going!  ;)

• Like 1

We went 2 years ago. It is the family's favorite vacation of all time. You will love it.

Jay

Guest YHC

Well, I hope it stops raining. Right now it is raining badly here.

Yeah, just checked forcast again and still isn't looking good ;) We leave Tuesday morning so I hope it changes before then.