Sign in to follow this  
JamisonWorkshop

One happy ZenCut customer

Just wanted to say that.  :thumbsup:  Got it the other day. Used serial cable Jaguar II 61 driver. All has been cutting well so far. I am still learning SignCut and Corel, but I have no complaints once I calibrated the machine. Cuts clean, cuts fast.  Cant wait to cut some more.

Good to hear the positive feedback - which did you get the green or black?

Good to hear the positive feedback - which did you get the green or black?

If he is using the jag drivers, I assume its the black.

Actually got the Green. The Jag driver seemed to be the one to work. I went with it. No issues so far.

Still have to try contour cutting as well as placing registration marks. Once I get those functions down. Should be smooth sailing.

Havent had to adjust much of anything for nice clean cuts, no overcuts, or anything. Just had the issue of it cutting things too big and it turns out that was the calibration. Once I did that. Everything fell right into place.

I am very new to all of this so I was glad that I did not have crazy nightmares.

Good to hear some feedback JamisonWorkshop on the green. I am torn between the ZCG and the Graphtec CE5000. Sales explained they are very similiar but the price on the ZCG is around $500 less. I need to do contour cutting so please let me know how it works for you. Do you have any video's to share?

I hope they have one at the Indy show but haven't seen them listed yet as a vendor.  I would have to go with the proven machine the graphtec has thousands of happy customers - while the gcc is a good brand It's ahve to recommend without hands on experience.  check the forums at how many people are elated with the graphtec!

Once again Dakotagrafx...I agree! Go with the one in the hand then the two in the bush. One is proven and the other is a possibility and I can't risk my business or money on something that is not as recommended.

After using for a little while , Still very happy. I have yet to get the Contour cutting to work. Havent spent alot of time trying, but when I did. I couldnt even get it to read the registration marks to start. If I can get past the set up stage of that I am sure it will be fine. It is just hard to understand the set instructions.

Had the same issue with calibration. Once I got it. I got it. All seems to be a one time set up thing. Once its done it will work like a champ.

I am using the same force, speed, and all for vinyl, heat transfers and all. No issues.